• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gutierrez

NHL Modern Era Draft

Rate this topic

Mods, you can move this to water cooler if you want but I thought it would get more attention in GD. Anyway, I was thinking of doing a LGW modern era draft with like 15-20 people on here, or even more, since it's the off season and I'm sure we are all bored :P

Once we get enough people we can vote and discuss rules like time limit on picks, who is eligible, etc.

Some suggestions I thought of so far:

1. We are drafting both for now and for the future. Assume that you will be GM of your franchise for the rest of your lifetime.

2. Decent writeup for each pick required. Around 200 words and somewhat informative/entertaining. Pictures and links to youtube highlights are encouraged.

Mods, you can move this to water cooler if you want but I thought it would get more attention in GD. Anyway, I was thinking of doing a LGW modern era draft with like 15-20 people on here, or even more, since it's the off season and I'm sure we are all bored :P

Once we get enough people we can vote and discuss rules like time limit on picks, who is eligible, etc.

Some suggestions I thought of so far:

1. We are drafting both for now and for the future. Assume that you will be GM of your franchise for the rest of your lifetime.

2. Decent writeup for each pick required. Around 200 words and somewhat informative/entertaining. Pictures and links to youtube highlights are encouraged.

I like it. I'm in.

Do you mean like an early draft for fantasy hockey? If so im in.

No, this is just for fun. We would be able to select present players but also players who no longer play like Yzerman, Eric Lindros, Kevin Stevens, etc. All the drafting and everything will be done right here in this thread.