• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

newfy

Wings sign Todd Bertuzzi

Rate this topic

good luck Todd! :siren:

as far as I'm concerned nothing much wrong with bringing in a big guy like Bert who can add some depth and secondary scoring for cheap and on only a 1 year deal

Hopefully he can surprise us all ;)

Guest lnvincible
WOOOOO HOO!!!!!!

Welcome back to Hockeytown!!!!!!!

Todd_Bertuzzi.jpg

:punk: :punk: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :siren: :siren:

I was sooooo happy when i saw this 5 mins ago~!~!

capgeek.com has it listed at $1.5M and I find them to be fairly reliable usually.

Right now that puts them about 900k ovr the cap limit. I think they must have waited this long to sign Bertuzzi (or whoever else they may or may not have been talking to) to get a better idea about Lilja. I'd have to imagine that Lilja is going to be starting the year on LTIR. If Lilja doesn't start on LTIR they cant just move one of Lebda or Meech because that wouldnt clear anough cap space.

In my mind either Lilja starts on LTIR or something else is in the works that we haven't really heard of yet.

I've definitely been more upset with other signings.

Welcome back to Hockeytown, Bert. Hopefully this time you'll show us all what you've really got.

I've never thought in his previous short stay that we got a fair shake at Bertuzzi. Him resigning here makes trading Mattias at least worth more than the 10 odd games he played for his a few years ago.