• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mad dingo

Holland on Lines

Rate this topic

I don't know why anyone sits around and plays with and dreams of line combos with this team. It changes from shift to shift...you never know who is going to play with who.

Guest blueadams
If you think the primary reason Kenny targets players to sign or not sign is nationality, you are retarded.

we could roll...

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Cleary

Franzen-Filppula-Bertuzzi

Leino-Williams-Eaves

Holmstrom-Helm-Draper

...that gives us three great scoring lines (though the third would be a bit soft, save eaves)...and with Helm and Draper on the 4th line, u could at least play them, they wouldn't score many goals, but they wouldn't give up many either.

Guest blueadams
They should just bench Holmstrom until the playoffs and then put him back on the first line. As ridiculous as it sounds, it really wouldn't bother me and it'd probably be for the best!

homer and drapes are both going to get a lot of nights off throughout the season with maltby and abby ready to go.

I really do not like Cleary on the top line with Z and Datsyuk, he doesn't think the game or move the puck fast enough to make the best of their abilities. Homer worked so well with those two because he realized the faster he dug the puck out of the corner and got it to one of them the better off he was.

I got so frustrated during the playoffs watching Cleary dig for the puck in the corner and then just grind it out along the wall while D and Z skated aorund in circles. I also don't want to see Cleary carrying the puck through the neutral zone.

He needs to get the puck and make quick passes and realize the least amount of time he's got the puck and the more time he's banging and creating space and going to the front of the net the better off his whole line will be.