• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kolo

Hudler is a "LOSER". Literally

Rate this topic

Guest E_S_A_D
Hudler has been caught with two hookers and his girlfriend has left him. She is quoted as saying hudler is a "LOSER"

At least he is scoring, unlike the playoffs. :rolleyes:

His girfriend was super hot, too.

That just proves that Hudler doesn't know what's best for him in life. First he leaves the Wings for the KHL and now he cheats on his hot girlfriend with a pair of hookers.

These are not things Bertuzzi would do.

Guest micah

Another classy guy in the Red and White. To think, Holland actually offered to let him stay and play in Detroit.

One dimensional prima donna midget hockey player dumps Detroit, Girlfriend dumps Midget, Midget pays women to sleep with him. Notrhing to see here.

Someone should tell little Jiri that when rich professional atheletes can usually get pretty girlfriends.

Guest micah
His girfriend was super hot, too.

That just proves that Hudler doesn't know what's best for him in life. First he leaves the Wings for the KHL and now he cheats on his hot girlfriend with a pair of hookers.

These are not things Bertuzzi would do.

I agree that Huds doesn't have 1/100th of the class of Todd Burtuzzi, but you really think his gf was hot? All I've ever seen of her were the pics in the article. Generally, I don't like chicks who look like her though, so so maybe that's clouding my hotness judgement..

Regardless, I hope she kicked his ass before they split up. It's about time that cocky little s*** answers the bell.

I read the article through google translator...it still makes little sense...couldn't tell if she left him due to the prostitutes, or if she left him because of not wanting kids, and then he had the prostitutes.

Its unclear to me if the breakup was because of the hookers, or if the hookers were because of the breakup...

Jiri Jiri Jiri...oh the s*** you put yourself through this summer...

Guest micah
"Good for the table saw, especially champagne. Then George decided to go and pay the most expensive room in a hotel with a whirlpool. The time for him to us two centuries eleven thousand crowns. Yet even in the room ordered two bottles of champagne," the second prostitute.

Oooh, I get it now.

I tried that Google translate but it must be malfunctioning as it said Hudler was caught cheating on his girlfriend with Norrisnick and Eva Unit Zero.... I knew they had large man-crushes on the little fella and all, but that's taking hero worship a little too far!