• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kolo

Hudler is a "LOSER". Literally

Rate this topic

Guest micah
Maybe some women but not all of them. Speaking only for myself, I would never be with a man just because he had money. It would make me feel like a prostitute. There are other waaaaaaaaay more important things on my list than money. Like education, personality, and temperament.

I don't doubt there are women out there who see dollar signs and go running, but they're gold diggers and not worth anyone's time.

When you're a Euro-midget hipster kid that looks like an oompa loompa but happens to have money, you gotta go with what you got.

I just saw an interview with one of the hookers, Carl something-or-other. He said Huds keeps his gloves and visor on, even in bed. I'll post a link in a bit.

Maybe Hudler told the girls he was Marián Hossa.

:lol:

ahaha....huds' girlfriend was like..over ten years older than him, i believe. it's good that they broke up, especially if she wants kids.

as for the prostitutes...who cares!? consensual 'crimes' are ridiculous. he's probably an awful boyfriend but i don't think that taints his image or the image of the wings at all. now..assaulting a cabbie over 20 cents--THAT'S something to be ashamed of.

:lol:

ahaha....huds' girlfriend was like..over ten years older than him, i believe. it's good that they broke up, especially if she wants kids.

as for the prostitutes...who cares!? consensual 'crimes' are ridiculous. he's probably an awful boyfriend but i don't think that taints his image or the image of the wings at all. now..assaulting a cabbie over 20 cents--THAT'S something to be ashamed of.

If Hudler assaulted that cabby, it would be a sign of "team toughness" for us and hence a moral victory. When Kane did it, it was just downright wrong.

Also, if she's 10 years older, that means that Hudler is truly in his teens, since she looks like she's in her 20's. Then again, it's probably just the makeup.

"I'm looking forward to coming out and helping," Bertuzzi said. "They lost Hossa, Samuelsson and little Hudler so they need a little bit of help offensively and I think I can help out with that."

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090818/SP...o-one-year-deal

"Little Hudler" :lol: For some reason I just like the sound of that. Bert eats guys like Rex for breakfast.

Hudler is not a loser in any sense,

at least the hookers weren't trannies a la Eddie Murphy.

Hudler has a Stanley Cup so....... yaaaaaaa.

Also Hudler looks like a "Czech Mark Wahlberg" in those photos, lol.

Edited by Yak19

Hudler is not a loser in any sense,

at least the hookers weren't trannies a la Eddie Murphy.

Hudler has a Stanley Cup so....... yaaaaaaa.

Also Hudler looks like a "Czech Mark Wahlberg" in those photos, lol.

Does having a Cup ring not make you a loser? Claude Lemieux has three.

:blink: WTF?

That translation made less sense than the article.

And who the hell is George?

The translation makes no sense, but I do know that George is the English version of Jiri. Kind of silly to translate the names, if you ask me.

Poor Huds. He took a while to grow on me, but now that he has, I like him.

Hopefully nothing will be growing on him after this.

I can't believe all the replies lmao.

From now on its not Happy Hudler

Its Horny Hudler. You can't blame Hudler, you must blame the PUBERTY.

Edited by kolo

Does having a Cup ring not make you a loser? Claude Lemieux has three.

Sorry to nitpick but i believe Claude has four cup rings.. Montreal, New Jersey and Colorado X2

ON TOPIC: I take this news with a grain of salt. What is the source for all this? Haven't even read a working translation yet. For alll i know it's just a another gossip paper who want to make headlines. Don't really care that much anyway.. He's not with the wings anymore. I'm glad for that... I don't like his face!

At least it's hookers of the opposite sex. He's not hanging around the schoolyard trolling for kids his own age. And at least he doesn't have a poop-donut around his mouth like Cindy Crysby gets from Buttman. Let him have his fun then get his shots.

At least it's hookers of the opposite sex. He's not hanging around the schoolyard trolling for kids his own age. And at least he doesn't have a poop-donut around his mouth like Cindy Crysby gets from Buttman. Let him have his fun then get his shots.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I didn't know hockey players had sex...

On a serious note. What if the hookers were more beautiful than his girlfriend?

I know that Czech women are considered some of the most beautiful in the world, but I seriously doubt that their hookers look better than his girlfriend.

In any case it doesn't really matter, since that isn't the point. Point is that he cheated on a hot babe who actually liked him for some hookers that just wanted his money.