• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

stevkrause

So, I think I can now safely buy my #52 Ericsson jersey

Rate this topic

I wonder who the first newbie will be that asks, when they see the training camp jerseys "Why did the Red Wings change their jerseys" or "Anyone notice that the jerseys have changed"?

Maybe we should dredge up one from years past and post in it on the day that camp starts.

You know...as a public service.

Gotta love #64, John Vigilante, that would be one of the all-time great enforcer names, too bad it doesn't look like he drops the gloves much.

Edit: #65 Austin Fyten, another good enforcer name.

Edited by bonan78

Maybe we should dredge up one from years past and post in it on the day that camp starts.

You know...as a public service.

Not to mention the font of the written names.

BTW, isn't Lidstrom's "C" on the wrong side? :ph34r:

esteef

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This is why I love LGW

All I can see is a list of the players at camp.

I wonder if those stats are accurate? Dats is listed at 5'10" 180 and Z is 6' 185, I thought they were both 5'11 and 190+. Also Franzen is only listed at 6'2 207, I thought he was 6'3" 230!! Thats a big difference. It's good to see Ericsson is putting on some weight, he is listed at 220 now.

Edited by under_par_00

come on guys dont rip on our Euro players style! Thats a wholleee different world over there man, been to Sweden twice and I love it (Girlfriend's parents from there) Ritola is actually wearing some decently manly clothing compared to what ive seen in the past.... :blink:

come on guys dont rip on our Euro players style! Thats a wholleee different world over there man, been to Sweden twice and I love it (Girlfriend's parents from there) Ritola is actually wearing some decently manly clothing compared to what ive seen in the past.... :blink:

Haha I love Mattias, what a superstar! :D

As for training camp, can't wait to see what Stephen Johnston can produce. :thumbup:

What happens if both Williams' make the team? They go to full NOB, or both just "WILLIAMS" or "J WILLIAMS"?

Ja. Williams and Je. Williams should be how the jerseys would read.

Ja. Williams and Je. Williams should be how the jerseys would read.

While I think you're on the ball here, I don't see why it should be done that way. Same goes for the Sedins (each of them have the first letter of their first name on their jersey).

Why can't the jersey just have the same last names but different numbers? Just leave it at that. In Howe's day they didn't even put their name on the back of the jersey, so it's not like you have to have a name to know who you're looking at... but that seems to be the trend in the current NHL.