• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
martyrme19

Red Wings player gets kicked out of bar tonight

Rate this topic

I know someone who worked at the Black Finn in Royal Oak and he has informed me many times that Brett Lebda is there all the time and acts like an ******* because he knows the manager or something like that. Franzen and Ericsson are there a lot too but I heard they behave.

Ya I thought about putting the bar name in but I wasnt sure how much help you'd guys want in guessing. The name of the bar is Dublin Square.

and nope, not lebda!

I didn't see your hint before I posted my guess. So I should have known since that bar is at State that it was Abdelkader.

Sounds like he was just having a good time. He is of age and he apparently wasn't starting fights, verbally assaulting anybody or causing any real trouble so i hope that nobody is going to get too riled up about this.

I don't think they will. He didn't hurt anybody. No fights, no threats, no prima donna attitude, just getting a little drunk and having a good time.

My friend was at this place either that night or the night before. Never heard of the place until he mentioned it and now I see this. I need to start going down there!

Ya its probably the best bar in East Lansing. More upscale so you get better looking and better dressed girls there.

I just have to say thanks for posting this. Knowing my favorite spartan was kicked out of my favorite bar just made my day! :thumbup:

No problem! Don't forget to tip your waiters!

Sounds like he was just having a good time. He is of age and he apparently wasn't starting fights, verbally assaulting anybody or causing any real trouble so i hope that nobody is going to get too riled up about this.

Ya it was all in good fun. He's older than me so I know he's of age....plus our bar is pretty tight on rules. And him and his whole crowd were gettin the whole place goin having a good time. I actually found out later that one of our owners let him back in the place after he was kicked out. So no one really took it as a big deal.

Hahaha ding ding ding!

Ya Dublin Square is a bar in East Lansing (I'm a Spartan) and it looked like they were having a hockey reunion. They were singing the fight song over and over again except replacing the line "and those spartans play good ball" with "play good hockey".

good guess man - good for you. The guy was just havin a good time though nothin to bad.

Yeah I'm a spartan too and the bar name instantly popped it must be Abdelkader. That's awesome thanks for posting that.

Edited by asmith18