• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FischerFan1973

Another Steve Yzerman Night?!?!?!

Rate this topic

I got the email today about the pre-sale that starts tomorrow and it mentions Opening Night, New Year's Eve, and Steve Yzerman Night.

Does anyone know what and when the Yzerman night is??

I was thinking it was a misprint or something.

I got the email today about the pre-sale that starts tomorrow and it mentions Opening Night, New Year's Eve, and Steve Yzerman Night.

Does anyone know what and when the Yzerman night is??

I was thinking it was a misprint or something.

It is probably to do with his HOF induction. The major annoyance is that the Wings do not know (or will not say) when it is. Good marketing tactic.

I guess that is what keeps stubhub in business.

GO WINGS

It is probably to do with his HOF induction. The major annoyance is that the Wings do not know (or will not say) when it is. Good marketing tactic.

I guess that is what keeps stubhub in business.

GO WINGS

...................which sucks because I don't know which game to buy tickets for. Can't afford season tickets! GRRRRRRRRRrrr.....

If it is related to the Hall of Fame ceremony your two options would be Nov. 5 against the Sharks or Nov. 12 against the Canucks (closet home games). The Sharks I would assume would be a bigger draw, which would suggest that the game against the Canucks could be the one. It could be based on Yzerman's schedule, as well.