23 replies to this topic

#21 Sergei Fedorov91

Sergei Fedorov91

Touchdown

• PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (TheGoonSquad0208 @ October 25, 2009 - 11:55PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just got my ps3 slim yesterday I got with it Metal Gear Solid, Killzone II, and NHL 10, so far its pretty cool but I am so use to the Xbox 360 controller its hard to get use to playstation again lol.

Yeah I've found I prefer the 360 controller for sports game over PS3. But that's probably because I've had the 360 for years. But man, cant go wrong with blu-ray and mgs4.

#22 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,608 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:41 PM

An update guys: The PS3 slim will be getting Netflix at the end of November. You will need a disc that Netflix will send you for free, I believe.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#23 Sergei Fedorov91

Sergei Fedorov91

Touchdown

• PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:35 PM

My F-ing xbox elite got the ring of death, the second time in 4 months. That's so damn fustrating, I almost considered just fixing it and selling the unit and sticking strictly with Ps3 but I paid for for live so might as well use it. Microsoft you assholes!

#24 cjm502

cjm502

This man was born to kick ass.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:15 AM

I have beat MGS4 on every difficulty level, and 3 times on the easiest level. Make sure to watch all the cut scenes, I know there is hours of them but it completely changes your perspective on the game. This game series has so much to it, they need to make movies. Its just outstanding.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users