• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CenterIce

Minnesota Wild unveil new third jersey

Rate this topic

Guest micah

Boogaard rules. Very cool 3rd jersey, I just may have to pick one of those up. This sweater and the Wild's Christmas tree circle logo sweater are probably my fave non O-6 sweaters.

:thumbdown:

Its so un creative that everyone has a jersey like that :rolleyes:

Jersey looks great. Love the College feel it has.

What's there to love about it. Like it wasn't bad enough that they tried to rip of the Timberwolves logo a little bit, now they just decided to not even have one.

It is uncreative and not every team has one like you said.

I guess on the bright side it wasn't red and white.

I am all for classic looking jerseys, but the crest on this one looks like a minor league baseball jersey.

Even so, its not terrible. IMO.

Well, it's easier to come up with a logo for a team called the 'Red Wings'. But how do you make a logo for the 'Wild'?

Well, it's easier to come up with a logo for a team called the 'Red Wings'. But how do you make a logo for the 'Wild'?

How about a logo of some drunken girls in bikinis spraying booze on each other? That's pretty Wild. :hehe:

Seriously, though, they should have used some mythical being like a werewolf or something. Instead they just borrowed the Timberwolves logo to use for the Wild. Now they just decided not to have one at all.

There is the heart of the problem. They have a terrible name in the first place.

Guest lnvincible
There is the heart of the problem. They have a terrible name in the first place.

I actually like it as well.~!

Personally I think they look great. Yeah it's a wordmark jersey but you seriously can't put it in the same league as Dallas' no-effort uniforms. If you're going to go with a wordmark the classic varsity-styled approach is definately the way to go, it looks to me like they actually put some thought into how it would look before slapping it onto the final product. Plus they don't appear to follow that retarded numbers-on-the-front-of-the-jersey trend that's been creeping in, and that can only be a good thing.

Edited by Cern

That is really ugly looking.

Makes you thankful the Red Wings don't do the third jersey crap.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the heritage/WC uniforms were for all intents and purposes 3rd jerseys - and the heritage one was even a wordmark jersey! (Shock! Horror! Fainting ladies!).

Even NJ is bringing back their red and green uniforms out for a game this season, meaning every team in the league has now adopted a 3rd jersey.