• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest GordieSid&Ted

LGW Fantasy Yahoo Fantasy hockey

Rate this topic

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Are we doing this again?

I can't remember who ran the league last year but i'm hoping we will do it again. Can we even register yet?

Just looking for info and hoping we do the league again this year. :D

Guest Four

I love the live drafting, although I always get shafted when the person before me takes the person I want >.>

Guest GordieSid&Ted
not sure if this is a private league you are referring to, but i am interested in fantasy hockey as well if anyone has an opening.

LGW has a private league where anybody who played the year prior gets first dibs on joining. I think last year we had at least 2 deadbeats who won't be allowed to rejoin so there ought to be some openings.

I just can't remember who started up and commissioned the league last year. I've done it at least 3 years in a row now and for whatever reason I just thought we'd be hearing about firing it back up here shortly.

Keep your eyes peeled, I'm sure the commissioner will post something on it soon.

Hey guys and girls,

Really hope I'm not stepping on anybody's toes by doing this, but I started up a league.

Fantasy Yahoo league, Very deep league featuring 20 teams.

Team owners will be first come first serve.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hock...select?.scrumb=

League ID# 107807, password = LGW

Live online draft set for the end of the month, can be changed if need be.

Teams will consist of 2 centers, 2 LWs, 2 RWs, 4 D, and 2 Goalies. 1 Injured Reserve spot, 5 bench spots.

Hope you are all interested, and again, if I'm stepping on anyone's toes, let me know and I'll delete the league.

Thanks guys and girls, here's to a great fantasty season.

LGW has a private league where anybody who played the year prior gets first dibs on joining. I think last year we had at least 2 deadbeats who won't be allowed to rejoin so there ought to be some openings.

I just can't remember who started up and commissioned the league last year. I've done it at least 3 years in a row now and for whatever reason I just thought we'd be hearing about firing it back up here shortly.

Keep your eyes peeled, I'm sure the commissioner will post something on it soon.

hopefully i will get an invite back. unfortunately for FB i got hosed and don't know why.

Guest Four
Hey guys and girls,

Really hope I'm not stepping on anybody's toes by doing this, but I started up a league.

Fantasy Yahoo league, Very deep league featuring 20 teams.

Team owners will be first come first serve.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hock...select?.scrumb=

League ID# 107807, password = LGW

Live online draft set for the end of the month, can be changed if need be.

Teams will consist of 2 centers, 2 LWs, 2 RWs, 4 D, and 2 Goalies. 1 Injured Reserve spot, 5 bench spots.

Hope you are all interested, and again, if I'm stepping on anyone's toes, let me know and I'll delete the league.

Thanks guys and girls, here's to a great fantasty season.

Enter League ID and Password

Enter the league ID and password provided by your league commissioner (usually in an email)

There was a problem

* This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

Good, I will defiantly try and join. Thanks for the info