• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Textbook

Preseason Television Coverage

Rate this topic

If there is already a thread for this and I didn't see it, I apologize.

I'm trying to figure out what the preseason television coverage looks like. With just some quick google work, the only results I came up with was this for FSN Plus:

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/6447224

Fri. Sept. 25: NHL Preseason - Red Wings vs. Toronto, 7:30 PM

Sun. Sept. 27: NHL Preseason - Red Wings vs. Pittsburgh, 5 PM

The only other information I found was from the Red Wings site.

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/schedule.htm

This says the game in Toronto on September 26th is broadcast on CBC.

Does anybody have more information? Thanks.

Edited by Textbook

Hey,

If you're the textbook who uploads on NHLtorrents, thanks!

Re coverage, I wasn't able to find any more info than you could - but the first game against the Flyers is apparently going to be on NHLtorrents (so someone must be showing it, but my guess would be a local Philadelphia station). Maybe more info will come later? More than 3 of Detroit's games would be broadcast, you'd think.

Hey,

If you're the textbook who uploads on NHLtorrents, thanks!

Re coverage, I wasn't able to find any more info than you could - but the first game against the Flyers is apparently going to be on NHLtorrents (so someone must be showing it, but my guess would be a local Philadelphia station). Maybe more info will come later? More than 3 of Detroit's games would be broadcast, you'd think.

Yes, same guy.

I saw that phillyslimm is covering the first game on the 16th, so if I can't catch it anywhere I will definitely be getting it from him. It would have to be a local Philly station. What I don't understand is why some games aren't being broadcast on FSN Plus when there is nothing else being broadcast that day. For example, on the 16th there is nothing on FSN Plus .. why not show the Wings? Doesn't make sense, the cameras are already there and obviously somebody has to be working them if the rival TV market is getting the feed , might as well show it here too if nothing else is on.

Hopefully the regular FSD will pick at least one or two of the first five games. That would be total torture not being able to watch a few of the first five.

Edited by Vladiator

I really wanna see the Wings play Farjestads Bk Karlstad on the 30th. That would be sweet.

That shouldn't be a problem - it will definitely be shown on Swedish TV, so streaming will work.

ill bet that one will be available as a torrent or steam, possibly even in hd

So let me ask this, where are the best places to catch these streams? I remember during the playoffs having a hard time finding a reliable place. Most of them would never load the stream, others would be really crappy quality, others would have serious lag and freeze time.

So let me ask this, where are the best places to catch these streams? I remember during the playoffs having a hard time finding a reliable place. Most of them would never load the stream, others would be really crappy quality, others would have serious lag and freeze time.

www.myp2p.eu has info about lots of streams, whether sopcast, TVAnts, justin.tv etc.

I still think that one of the best ways to watch hockey (though not live, but if you don't check the results its still okay) is to download it from nhltorrents.co.uk - no ads, no lag, very good streams. Games will usually be posted the next morning.