• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

GDT 9/6/09 Detroit Red Wings v Atlanta Thrashers

Rate this topic

Guest Four
3-1 Thrashers after 2.

Maybe the young guys are a 3rd period team.

Just like another team we know >.>

Guest lnvincible
Callahan must be striking fear into the Thrashers eyes. Noone wants to fight him.

Are you watching it , and if are link me?

I see that Raedeke got the EN goal with Pare and Emmerton as assists. That means the line to close out the game was something like Raedeke-Emmerton-Pare. I understand Raedeke and Emmerton but Pare? I thought he was too slow to keep up? Why put someone who's not a good skater out in the final moments?

Gasp... Is it because he shoots right handed???

I see that Raedeke got the EN goal with Pare and Emmerton as assists. That means the line to close out the game was something like Raedeke-Emmerton-Pare. I understand Raedeke and Emmerton but Pare? I thought he was too slow to keep up? Why put someone who's not a good skater out in the final moments?

You might be reading too much into the dieing seconds of a prospects tournament game :)

Pare's a good young player, though-- he seems to be the kind of guy who develops great chemistry with other linemates even when he hasn't played with them long.

just the fact that he's 22 years old and put up 48 points in the pros last year gives him a significant advantage over most 18 year olds, coming straight out of juniors