• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Ken Hitchcock wants to make the Wings "Bleed"

Rate this topic

"I don't want to just stay in the (playoff) mix," Hitchcock told the Columbus Dispatch Wednesday. "I want to go and chase Detroit (atop the Central Division). I'm tired of watching Detroit in first place. I'd like to chase them."

"I mean, somewhere along the line, somebody's got to make them bleed, and it might as well be us."

http://detnews.com/article/20090910/SPORTS...d+Wings++bleed+

The fat man is a tool lol

"I don't want to just stay in the (playoff) mix," Hitchcock told the Columbus Dispatch Wednesday. "I want to go and chase Detroit (atop the Central Division). I'm tired of watching Detroit in first place. I'd like to chase them."

"I mean, somewhere along the line, somebody's got to make them bleed, and it might as well be us."

Yeah, shame on him for being competitive and wanting to be the best.

Ken must have read some of the LGW photoshop war pages and saw the photos of him. He is just a little upset and had to vent to someone. So lets go ahead and open up a new Ken Hitchcock photoshop war.

Why is he a tool? Because he basically said that it's gotta be time for somebody to upset the Red Wings? If anything that's a compliment to them.

Well after 19 years of pretty much being the best NHL Franchise. Most 100 point season, most President Trophies, most playoff appearances, oh and yeah, MOST STANLEY CUPS. I think there are 28 other teams in the league, not named Columbus, who are tired of seeing the Wings on top, its not like nobody has made us bleed before (Colorado, New Jersey, Los Angeles, San Joe, Anaheim) bleed we do, die NEVER!

...ahhhhh, life is good! It's hard to be humble, when you're so good!

wowww settle down people, the man is just saying he wants to win, is that so God awfully wrong. i think we are just a little eager for traingin camp to open up and jump on our plane to Sweden. You are all going over to Sweden right?

wowww settle down people, the man is just saying he wants to win, is that so God awfully wrong. i think we are just a little eager for traingin camp to open up and jump on our plane to Sweden. You are all going over to Sweden right?

Haha, with what money? BTW, you want to pay for the drugs it'll take to get me on an airplane? Not to mention my passport since I don't have one.

Guest Shoreline

So Hitchcock was obviously excessively exuberant in his delivery, but of course there's always someone to pick apart certain words and blow them up rather than read the entire message, then in comes the suckers that jump off that bridge too. He's simply firing up his team and it's fans. It's notable the frustration fans and teams alike outside the Wings organization have after seeing the Wings win so much in the last few decades. Add onto that, the Wings embarrassed the Jax in their first playoff series. This isn't the first time a division/conference rival's coach has targeted the Wings to fire up their team and fanbase. That's what happens when you win a lot.

Most of us are just getting back into the mood of sports rivalry. A couple people overreacted but most of us are just making fun of Hitchcock and his wet dream of beating the Wings in the standings.