• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jaymz99

Season Ticket Holders - FYI

Rate this topic

Just an FYI to any season ticket holders. None of us will be receiving a membership (discount) card for this season. Apparently, they decided in the middle of summer to discontinue this benefit. They will now be doing select "discount days" throughout the season to attempt to make up for it. I called my rep and he said he is anticipating more calls from this. Please, if you have season tickets and had the card last season, call your rep and express your disappointment with the removal of this benefit.

Problem they ran into was everyone wanted to use it on game used and signed items, which you couldn't. I'm more concerned with the gov wanting to tax the tickets. extra $300 for me at my $54 a seat.

Just a quick question guys, how much is it for a season ticket and where abouts to season ticket holders generally sit? One specific place or random places throughout the arena ect?

Obviously being in Australia it's not as though I'm about to get one, just curious!

Just a quick question guys, how much is it for a season ticket and where abouts to season ticket holders generally sit? One specific place or random places throughout the arena ect?

Obviously being in Australia it's not as though I'm about to get one, just curious!

I'm curious too! I currently work in Troy, but my company is moving to a new location downtown near a people mover station, so I will be rather interested in the cost, but I think it will still be too rich for my blood.

I'm curious too! I currently work in Troy, but my company is moving to a new location downtown near a people mover station, so I will be rather interested in the cost, but I think it will still be too rich for my blood.

Season Tickets generally go from about $1000 to $5600 a seat depending on where you want to sit. You sit in the same seats all regular season.

The old discount used to be 20% for season ticket holders.

Edited by Jaymz99

I see they are going back to roots! atta boy wings.

That sucks they are discontinuing this. hell they started the discounts and s*** just a few years ago (year after I stopped getting them)

Just an FYI to any season ticket holders. None of us will be receiving a membership (discount) card for this season. Apparently, they decided in the middle of summer to discontinue this benefit. They will now be doing select "discount days" throughout the season to attempt to make up for it. I called my rep and he said he is anticipating more calls from this. Please, if you have season tickets and had the card last season, call your rep and express your disappointment with the removal of this benefit.

That is a bummer. I used mine all the time. OH well, guess I won't buy any merchandise. LOL. The thing is, what are they really gaining by taking it away from us. It is going to make them that much money.

Another thing that annoys me and I have complained on my surveys every year is preseason games are full price. They are hard to sell at full price when the whole team isn't playing. I have to discount them to sell them or give them away.