• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FunkedUp

SURPRISE! Gaborik hurt already

Rate this topic

http://www.newsday.com/sports/hockey/range...ngers-1.1444411

Winger Marian Gaborik, sidelined with what is believed to be a tweaked groin, was held off the ice for the second day and out of a grueling 45-lap skate.

Gaborik left the training center without speaking to reporters, but coach John Tortorella said that "it's early in. We'll just try to get him as healthy as possible.

shocking, completely shocking.

Edited by FunkedUp

HAHAHA I'm sure that Minnesota is glad they dumped this joker...Havlat is an upgrade over this fragile player. Even though the Wild didn't do much in the offseason, that was a nice move....along with throwing out the entire coaching and front office staff :thumbup:

HAHAHA I'm sure that Minnesota is glad they dumped this joker...Havlat is an upgrade over this fragile player. Even though the Wild didn't do much in the offseason, that was a nice move....along with throwing out the entire coaching and front office staff :thumbup:

Yeaaahhhh durability is Havlat's middle name. :ph34r:

They've been in the playoffs a few times. The last time was 2 years ago, and he was nonexistent in the series.

Datsyuk was "nonexistent" last spring. What I mean by this is that you might be right, but there's a big change that Gaborik was playing injured. He's injured so often that he's probably never ok even when he's playing and posting over point-per-game stats.

Gaborik was great in 2003 playoffs when Wild went to conference finals.

He is totally not making my fantasy team.

Speaking about fantasy team... :rolleyes:

I have one interesting league called Maquenna National League ,

who wants to join my league i'll be very happy ! it's with 4 divisions/ 16 players and has week 1 on octomber 1.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

* Click on "Get Another Team"

* Click on "Join Custom"

* League# 130482

* Password: hockey

Thank You

I remember when they showed Gaborik's life story in that M. Night Shammalammadingdong movie with Bruce Willis and Sam Jackson playing Gaborik.

Is Gaborik Czech for Glass? :lol:

Sucks for the guy, must be frustrating when you can't play at your full potential.

purhaps playing partial seasons and then sitting more is his full potential.