• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Lovin Jiri Fischer

The one thing you are most looking forward to this season

Rate this topic

There's so many because I feel like this is going to be a really exciting season due to the whole heap of youngsters/new signings. But if I had to chose one I'd go Filppula. I think he will continue to take strides towards becoming a great player for Detroit. I'm really keen to see how he fares this season and it's important for him to get off to a positive start and not to lose confidence.

There's so many because I feel like this is going to be a really exciting season due to the whole heap of youngsters/new signings. But if I had to chose one I'd go Filppula. I think he will continue to take strides towards becoming a great player for Detroit. I'm really keen to see how he fares this season and it's important for him to get off to a positive start and not to lose confidence.

I agree with Flip getting better, I believe he is going to become a Datysuk light with in the next 2 years. Difference is early in his career Flip is playoff only show, and Datsyuk was none as a playoff no show. If Flip can play all season how he does in the playoffs he will become amazing.

Rooting for Jason Williams to perform well, don't really like or dislike the guy, but I root for underdog players and I want him to perform well just to show how people in here can be a bunch of obnoxious overreactive dumb-a**es sometimes.

Guest lnvincible

Im looking forward to see Leino, Bertuzzi and of course Williams

Its going to be an exciting year to come i think!

1. Seeing Cleary pot 25+ while getting top 6 minutes.

2. Leino contending for the Calder.

3. Filppula taking a huge stride towards fulfilling his potential.

4. Datsyuk breaking 100 pts.

5. Franzen breaking 40 goals.

6. Zetterberg returning to the 40 goal, 50 assist man we know he is.

7. Helm, Ericsson, and Leino proving they are part of the future of this organization