• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
oldredbarnman

Olympia Room

Rate this topic

It was announced at tonight's game that the Olympia Room will be open to the general public for all preseason games. Proper attire is required. I didn't go in, as I was wearing jeans, but if anyone is heading down to a game, you at least have the option of going in. Just dress appropriately.

I have been told jeans and t shoes are ok if you are decked out in a jersey. You know because if you wear dress pant and a jersey well you look like a tool. Might as well tuck the jersey in.....

I have been told jeans and t shoes are ok if you are decked out in a jersey. You know because if you wear dress pant and a jersey well you look like a tool. Might as well tuck the jersey in.....

FloridaImbreeds.jpg

Edited by Rivalred

I believe that The Olympia Room has varying rules. For instance, you can wear jeans and tennis shoes... if its a weekend and you have on a jersey. For the most part think "business casual", which I think is a ridiculous term because my father who works for the state of Michigan has to still wear a tie.

But for certain they will hold you back for wearing a hat, T-shirt, or sandals with black socks.