Cleary/Draper/Helm

Maltby

Lidstrom/Rafalski

Kronwall/Ericsson

Kindl/Lilja

Meech

Osgood

Larsson

I think the Bruins would go for Stuart for Chara, straight up. Maybe Kenny can get them to throw in a couple of second rounders since they'll have lots of picks from the Kessel deal. Then you can one of those second round picks to get Aaron Downey back from the "Released Coyotes", since the Wings haven't won a cup in the last 12 months without him.

Guest CaliWingsNut
Kind of ironic that you're saying that his post serves no purpose ! My post serves a purpose because it is pointing out the fact that this thread serves no purpose and it was a waste of 4 minutes of my normal life. It would've served a minor purpose if i had my laptop and was reading it on the can while taking a big smelly dump !

It's nice to see to see you cared enough to come back and insult him again.

Val will not score more than 50 points this year, hes gunna spend atleast 50% of the season on the 3rd line. If he ever cracks 75 points ill be the first to laud him as a great player, but hes never shown the ability to take his level up from good player (50-75 pt a season, carrer second liner) to a great player (75+ first line player). He has a good set of skills but I still dont see anything that makes him look like our next 80 point guy.

I cannot agree with him never showing the ability to be a great player. Here are the names of the players who scored more points Than Val during the last year's playoffs: Malkin, Crosby Zetterburg, Franzen, Ovechkin, Getzlaf.... That list consists of the last 4 scoring champions, the last 2 conn smythe winners, and the last 3 league MVPs..I don't think anoyone in that type of company can be accused of not be able to raise their game to a "great" level

first, trade Lebda and Meech to Washington for Ovechkin and Backstrom, then trade Howard to Vancouver for Luongo, then bring Gerard Gallant out of retirement and trade him to Calgary for Jerome Iginla... trade Stuart and Rafalski's no trade clauses (not the players themselves, but actually trade their no trade clauses for a bag of pucks - this frees the player up to then be traded), then trade Rafalski for Atlanta's next 12 first round picks and Stuart to Tampa Bay for Vinny Lecavalier and Marty St. Louis... then trade Filpulla for Boogard (who needs a soft euro that's defensively responsible and capable of 80 pt seasons??!!? - we need toughness!) promote McCollum, Kindl, Brendan Smith and a 14 year old prospect from BC - because he won a ton of fights in Bantam AAA and we really need that grit on the back end... force Holmstrom, Draper, Lilja, Maltby and Osgood to all retire... finally, get everyone to restructure their contracts (even though the CBA doesn't allow contract restructuring - they'll make an exception!) for league minimum

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Ovechkin

Franzen-Backstrom-Iginla

Cleary-Lecavalier-St.Louis

Abdelkader-Helm-Boogard

Lidstrom-Ericsson

Kronwall-Kindl

Smith-14 year old prospect

Luongo

McCollum

what an infusion of vets and prospects!

:blink:

:D

Funny! :clap:

Trade Brad Stuart for a good forward prospect

Trade Lebda for a 2nd or 3rd pick.

Trade Howard for a good defense prospect

This is a joke, right? Maybe with Stuart... but Lebda for a 2 or 3rd? Howard for a good prospect? Huh? Both of them are inches from waivers and you think we can get draft picks or "good" prospects for them?

This is a joke, right? Maybe with Stuart... but Lebda for a 2 or 3rd? Howard for a good prospect? Huh? Both of them are inches from waivers and you think we can get draft picks or "good" prospects for them?

But didn't you hear that Lebda is fast?

Also, he has great speed and has terrific acceleration.

Likewise, he's got some of the best wheels in the NHL. That guy can fly on the ice.

Who wouldn't want this guy?

Edited by GMRwings1983

But didn't you hear that Lebda is fast?

Also, he has great speed and has terrific acceleration.

Likewise, he's got some of the best wheels in the NHL. That guy can fly on the ice.

Who wouldn't want this guy?

Yeah, that build up for him is sad. Then again, *you* get retarded over Lilja's fighting ability...

I'm talking about the defenseman who I love who got knocked the f*** out of the league.

Maybe not a tough guy.... Just sayin'.

Jeez, the guy slips once in a fight and all of a sudden everyone forgets all his victories.

BTW, I forgot to add Boll to that list. See, even I tend to overlook PAIN TRAIN sometimes.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Be prepared to wait a good 6-8 years while Val is in his prime to find this bookmarked post and make me eat crow and have me not give a s***.

val may put up 80 points, but beyonce puts up the best 80 pts the world has ever seen

soory but seriously im tired of this s***, i thought this post was hilarious to point out what retards there r on here.