• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FinRedWing

NHL Premiere

Rate this topic

Doesn't sound like there will be much of a party but I'll be there, going ovr on Tuesday to catch the Blues and Wings games against the club sides before heading to Stockholm for the NHL openers.

I think the protocol is to meet behind the Wings bench for warm ups ... just shout if you wanna catch up :thumbup:

I'll be there ! Takeoff from Brussels friday morning. I plan to go at the Globe Arena around 6pm.

Meeting point ?

We'll try rossco's

I think the protocol is to meet behind the Wings bench for warm ups
for sure,but then it'd be nice to have a backup plan. Lemme see what good places there are to meet up,get back to you tomorrow.

We'll try rossco's for sure,but then it'd be nice to have a backup plan. Lemme see what good places there are to meet up,get back to you tomorrow.

I understand they are showing the Hawks/Panthers game from 6pm around the arena which opens at that time. I plan to catch some of that whilst eating.

It's been a blast so far with the 2 exhibition games, great city as well.

Edited by rossco

I understand they are showing the Hawks/Panthers game from 6pm around the arena which opens at that time. I plan to catch some of that whilst eating.

It's been a blast so far with the 2 exhibition games, great city as well.

Oh cool,gotta catch that.

I'll be wearing my Filppula Winter Classic jersey,guess there won't be too many of those,so come and say hi if you see me.