• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FedorovMan91

Which team do you think will win the champion in MLB?

Rate this topic

I am almost a beginner in MLB since I have been in Canada for only few years as a status of foreigner. Just as I become intersted in MLB, I just wonder which you guys will win the MLB this season.

So far I heard, AL is superior over NL and as the tradition continues, the one league did not win the back to back championship many times throughout the history.

Even though the playoff match up is not set, I just want to hear some good opinions from people who have much knowledge of baseball or even just a fan.

Thank you

My world series pick as of right now would be Red Sox/Cardinals. I really, really like the Angels but I don't think their pitching is deep enough to win it all. The Cardinals have the best one-two pitching punch in baseball with Carpenter and Wainwright.

Cardinals beat the Red Sox in six to win the World Series.

The Yanks are going to be hard to beat this year. Tigers upset them in 06 but I think that team was a lot better than the team now, it will be difficult for them to pull it off again. That is if they even make it. They just swept the Indians to increase the lead in the division and hopefully they can get on a roll here.

The Yanks are going to be hard to beat this year. Tigers upset them in 06 but I think that team was a lot better than the team now, it will be difficult for them to pull it off again. That is if they even make it. They just swept the Indians to increase the lead in the division and hopefully they can get on a roll here.

I agree with you in some parts but isn't Sabathia and Burnett are types of pitchers that you really cannot trust in the playoff? I mean, the career or history is just a record but Burnett does not have any playoff experiene and Sabathia was always playing worse than all people expected.

I actually think the Red Sox will win ALCS and for the National League, maybe Cardinals or Dodgers. Just my opinion :)