• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The Wizard of Oz

center ice?

Rate this topic

I have Comcast, and got a letter they are not auto-renewing this year. I had to call and order. I'm pretty sure it starts on Oct 1

I have Center Ice through Direct TV, and my last bill had an installment charge for Center Ice on it. I've also heard that since Direct TV is no longer carrying the Versus channel, the games on Versus will be available through Center Ice on the Fox channel feeds instead of being blacked out. Does anyone have any other info on this?

I have Center Ice through Direct TV, and my last bill had an installment charge for Center Ice on it. I've also heard that since Direct TV is no longer carrying the Versus channel, the games on Versus will be available through Center Ice on the Fox channel feeds instead of being blacked out. Does anyone have any other info on this?

hmmm. i havent been charged yet. will have to call and yell again lol. i hope they pick the games up but from what i heard they probably wont cuz of the contract with versus. but lets pray they do.

That is absolutely NOT true. Versus has exclusive rights to certain games meaning there simply is no RSN feed of any kind. Basically, if you can't watch Versus, you can't watch the game.

I'm still praying they come to a deal in the eleventh hour before Friday.

I have Comcast, and got a letter they are not auto-renewing this year. I had to call and order. I'm pretty sure it starts on Oct 1

I don't know where you got this mystery letter, I also have comcast and they have already auto renewed my center ice. All you have to do is check and channels that are usually used for center ice ( mine are 460-472) because these channels also play the baseball package when hockey is in the off season. If the channels are showing baseballs games and arent restricted then that means center ice is renewed at least thats how it works for me.

That is absolutely NOT true. Versus has exclusive rights to certain games meaning there simply is no RSN feed of any kind. Basically, if you can't watch Versus, you can't watch the game.

I'm still praying they come to a deal in the eleventh hour before Friday.

Maybe it's different in Canada, but I've watched several games through a Versus feed, but on a Centre Ice channel.

Maybe it's different in Canada, but I've watched several games through a Versus feed, but on a Centre Ice channel.

Yea, its a Canadian thing. Just like here, we sometimes get TSN feeds through Center Ice.