• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Navywings13

San Diego

Rate this topic

So I am a Grand Rapids transplant thanks to the Navy and am trying to find a bar that I can find some fans to watch the games with. Preferably all Michigan games. That would be perfect. I mean I did buy the NHL online package but that's more so I can watch the games later if I will be gone or miss a game. If anyone is in the same place as me or if they know what's going on out here that would be awesome. I had to watch the finals on the ship this year and I litterally cried when we lost and actually got in trouble because I skipped out on a little work to watch the game. But that's how I had to roll for game 7. Thanks guys.

I am about an hour north of San Diego. I cant think of one bar or place like that to watch a game. If it's not the Chargers playing, they aren't interested.

I attend some of the gatherings in the OC area. Watch the game at someones house, or when the Wings are in town playing LA or Anaheim, we typically all go and meet up for drinks somewhere local to the arena. Then get to the arena to catch the pre-skate and so on.

I am about an hour north of San Diego. I cant think of one bar or place like that to watch a game. If it's not the Chargers playing, they aren't interested.

I attend some of the gatherings in the OC area. Watch the game at someones house, or when the Wings are in town playing LA or Anaheim, we typically all go and meet up for drinks somewhere local to the arena. Then get to the arena to catch the pre-skate and so on.

Transplant from Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor to OC. . . still searching for somewhere to watch the games with other Wings fans.

Definitely will hit up the Ducks games this year.