• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bananaman

Trailer for the HABS movie.

Rate this topic

Ya it's about this kid that loves hockey and wants to make it into the NHL, his coach tells him to play as a team or else he won't play for a team at all.

It's like a story of a kid that his dream is to make it in the NHL mixing the storyline and history of the Canadiens. They also mention that the Canadiens our part of our history and our life.

It's not an actual hockey (history) players life story.

I'm from Montreal so I speak french I'm not making it up unless I misunderstood.

* I think it's about two different kids also, one with a disease and one that's actually playing but is stubborn / one man team player.

* Could also be that the sick kid might actually be the stubborn one that mentioned above but when he was young (for that one I'm not 100% sure)

Edited by KrazyGangsta

Ya it's about this kid that loves hockey and wants to make it into the NHL, his coach tells him to play as a team or else he won't play for a team at all.

It's like a story of a kid that his dream is to make it in the NHL mixing the storyline and history of the Canadiens. They also mention that the Canadiens our part of our history and our life.

It's not an actual hockey (history) players life story.

I'm from Montreal so I speak french I'm not making it up unless I misunderstood.

* I think it's about two different kids also, one with a disease and one that's actually playing but is stubborn / one man team player.

* Could also be that the sick kid might actually be the stubborn one that mentioned above but when he was young (for that one I'm not 100% sure)

Merci.

I think I found some pictures from the movie:

scrimmage-team.jpglips.jpgflying-v.jpgjersey-2.jpg