• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Mule

[GDT] 9/27 - Penguins, 1 @ Red Wings, 4

Rate this topic

wtf i thought every game on fsd was supposed to be FULL hd? not this 720p crap

Whippersnapper! I remember when you had to point one rabbit ear toward Windsor and one towards Cincinnati to get the game at all! :P

I don't get why people get sad when Brad McCrimmon gets ripped. His job is to coach the defense. When the defense makes the same stupid mistake, over and over again-- what is he getting paid for? If it is just to fill a job, fine, but if he is actually (God forbid) called out on his guys not improving---? Isn't that the point of a specialty coach, such as him?

I mean, if our guys keep slipping because their skates aren't sharpened, are we supposed to give Paul Boyer a free pass? (Not that it has happened, but this is an example--of course most sane people would blame the guy who is responsible for that area of the team)

From what I've seen in first (and I haven't seen the goal against) Howard looks capable of being backup goalie.

He's been great tonight. That lone goal wasn't his fault at all. There's been talk that he's had some issues with consistency in the past.

Its choppy for me as well, at times. Im watching on Comcast though.

yeah i'm watchin on comcast on tv...and its choppy and cutting in and out and the sound is choppy too...i think FSD just doesn't have their crap straight yet cuz the last game they televised this preseason was the same way