• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
uk_redwing

Grand Rapids Live Online Streaming

Rate this topic

Just letting my fellow Griffins fans know that I will be streaming games live online for you all. Not every game, cos I wont be available to watch every game and set up my computer because of the time zone difference, but Id say I'll probably be streaming about 75% of all broadcasted games.

I'll aim for the bitrate to be about 800-900k. :cool:

Tonight is the first game of the regular season, opening night...I'll watch here for updates as the season progresses and thanks

I thought the first game was on October 10th :lol: My bad. I'll be streaming that game anyways.

Damn AHL Live wont accept my credit card! Is it US only or something?

I think it is. Although I've never seen them specifically list that. Can you call them up?

If you're out of options send me a PM/email and I can maybe help you out. I'm apart of the myp2p community and we'd love to have someone stream AHL games. For me more so Griffins games ;)

Well I was curious and went ahead and talked with their customer support:

AHL Live: Greetings Justin, thank you for contacting AHL Support. My name is Steve, how may I assist you today?

Justin: I'm just curious is AHL Live available all over the world, like in Europe? or is it just for North America?

Justin: if there is restricted regions, would that be listed online somewhere?

AHL Live: let me check on that for you, one moment please

AHL Live: The AHL LIVE service is available in the US & Canada only

Justin: oh ok, would that be posted somewhere on the ahl live site?

AHL Live: It should be, I'm not exactly sure where. We've just taken over support for the service so I'm not 100% familiar with the site yet.

Justin: alright then, i'll see if I can find it. So i take it it would be blacked out for those trying to use it outside of the US and Canada

AHL Live: correct

Justin: Would there be plans in the future to allow people outside the US/Canada to view it?

AHL Live: I have no idea

AHL Live: Your best bet is to check back with us again next season

Justin: ok then. That's all I needed to know. Thanks

AHL Live: No problem, thank you for contacting AHL Support, have a nice day.

So I guess you're out of luck there. Again send me an email if you want, I may have some alternatives for you UK. I have my msn info on my profile updated (hopefully) which is my email address. You'd think they would want other countries to watch and get more business.

Well that sucks! I remember there was someone streaming Red Wings games who said he'd stream Griffins games if he recieved enough donations to pay for it...maybe I'll just give him a large donation instead...if I can find him.

Well that sucks! I remember there was someone streaming Red Wings games who said he'd stream Griffins games if he recieved enough donations to pay for it...maybe I'll just give him a large donation instead...if I can find him.

Lol, you're in luck. That was me :cool:

Lol, you're in luck. That was me :cool:

Your inbox has a message from moi, with a business proposition :cool:

My Nigerian cousin would also like to donate but he is having issues sending monies to your bank accounts...he would like to know your bank account number and passport details. He very much await good swift meating for future monies.

Your inbox has a message from moi, with a business proposition :cool:

My Nigerian cousin would also like to donate but he is having issues sending monies to your bank accounts...he would like to know your bank account number and passport details. He very much await good swift meating for future monies.

:rotflmao:

Drumnj will start streaming them, partly financed by me, some time in the next week or so all going to plan.

Will you post a link when it is ready?

Edit: Never mind I found it on myp2p

Edited by pokemonbreeder18