• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Mule

[GDT] 9/30 - Red Wings, 6 @ Farjestad BK, 2

Rate this topic

22 for preseason games.

IIHF rules are 20 players and two goaltenders all the time. This has nothing to do with preseason anythings. And this game is being played with international rules.

Additionally, Detroit still has to submit to today's deadline of only having a 23-player roster like every other NHL team. They just have all of them but one in the game because that's allowed in this one.

Howard hasn't faced a lot but stopped a couple good chances. Same with the defense. The Wings have been really controlling the puck. Not trying to sound cocky or get ahead of myself, but how did Chicago lose yesterday? Is Zurich really that much better than Farjestad?

Chi thought if they showed up they would get handed the Victoria Cup. They looked slow and disorganized.

I loved Kane's quote about how it will be a subdued flight to Sweden

And they are picked by the majority of "experts" to win the Central

Screw em

I think our full team is out there. I haven't seen Eaves too much--mostly Maltby/Abdelkader/Draper as the 4th line. It looks like Babs is also rotating Meech in now and then with Kronwall. Howie is looking pretty good, especially on that one turn over halfway through the period.

Good thing our guys are playing well, or I might have been tempted to listen to the Bettman interview on NHL.com. :tounge2:

GO WINGS! :patriot:

I think its the passing %.

i was thinkink PP%, we need a Swedish wings fan on this i know there are more then a few on lgw

Edited by Yak19