• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Mule

[GDT] 9/30 - Red Wings, 6 @ Farjestad BK, 2

Rate this topic

Guest E_S_A_D

Is body checking a 5 minute major for them? Seriously, they will not lay the body at all. It's cool to see our guys lay up on wide open hitting opportunities though, classy.

Is body checking a 5 minute major for them? Seriously, they will not lay the body at all. It's cool to see our guys lay up on wide open hitting opportunities though, classy.

Something we can be proud of, also something the Hawks didnt do.

Guest E_S_A_D

I'm not being sarcastic at all when I say I just got goosebumps at the handshake. What a neat thing, those fans are pure class.

LOL -- swedes don't like Bertuzzi either -- poor guy gets booed in every building ...

thats gotta be disheartening when he goes home for christmas...

"mom, dad? i'm home!!!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

poor bert...

Why would anyone want to get hurt in an exhibition-game for the fans? It's called an gentleman agreement. Oh, where would the Red Wings be today without the Swedes? Show a little respect, please.

God, I really thought the Red Wings fan had some class but I guess not :/ Very disappointed!

Extremely fun game to watch.

It was relaxing and had a good pace to it, and it looked like the players had a good time.

Next season I'd like them and a KHL team to play at the Joe during the preseason.

At least they're better than NA fans. Takes a lot of effort shouting "GO LEAFS GO" or "LETS GO RED WINGS" right?

European fans > NA fans ;)

I know. Imagine that. A place where people don't need to thrive on hate and conflict as much. I guess I'll never know such a world.

Call out his mojo more often please.

Ha, I guess I will. :P

Until the home run pass though he seemed to be losing the puck alot instead of just having it on a string as per usual, which is why I mentioned it. The top line seemed a little out of sync and the second line definitely was. Leino-Flip-Willy was the best looking unit to me.

Overall though, they did a good job, they killed it on the PP and Jimmy looked great. Very cool witnessing that European atmosphere and those football-style chanting and singing in the stands.

Guest E_S_A_D
Why would anyone want to get hurt in an exhibition-game for the fans? It's called an gentleman agreement. Oh, where would the Red Wings be today without the Swedes? Show a little respect, please.

God, I really thought the Red Wings fan had some class but I guess not :/ Very disappointed!

Welcome to the board, cheers! :rolleyes:

Ha, I guess I will. :P

Until the home run pass though he seemed to be losing the puck alot instead of just having it on a string as per usual, which is why I mentioned it. The top line seemed a little out of sync and the second line definitely was. Leino-Flip-Willy was the best looking unit to me.

Overall though, they did a good job, they killed it on the PP and Jimmy looked great. Very cool witnessing that European atmosphere and those football-style chanting and singing in the stands.

Oh you mean, yeah, like soccer/futbol. I see what you did there. At first I was like, what? Is there some sort of Brett Favre Wrangler Jeans chant or something?

But yeah Pav looked like he was going for cute plays a lot. Did you see how wide open he was and yet decided to pass?

Guest mindfly

Bertuzzi for the 2nd shooter in shootouts after Datsyuk

1.Datsyuk

2.Bertuzzi

3.Zetterberg

4. X

5. X

But yeah Pav looked like he was going for cute plays a lot. Did you see how wide open he was and yet decided to pass?

Thats Pavs for ya -- he'll get the bloodlust when it counts. Last exhibition I'm sure he was thinking highlight reel.