• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Blueliner

EA Sports Simulation

Rate this topic

The east playoff teams wouldn't surprise me except maybe FLA. The positions are another story. The West ones are crazy. LA and CBJ up that high is funny.

But EA is stupid when just simulate all the way through. I've done it before back in the late 90's games and you always had crazy stuff happening. Part of the problem is they just do lines by their player rating. so you could have a RW playing center on your 4th line and a center playing winger on line 2.

One of the guys over in the LetsGoBlues.com forums picked the Wings to miss the playoffs. Hmm... maybe there is something to that? :D

And the Blues finishing that low on a video game makes sense. Younger players in video games don't usually have high ratings, no matter how good they are...and the Blues roster is full of younger players that have only played a season or two.

laughable...

East - I don't see how Wash and Phi are so low and that Toronto did not make the playoffs - I think they will be a 7 or 8 seed, and maybe higher depending on how hot they get... I also do not think Fla is a playoff team

West - Dallas was RIDDLED with injuries last year and WILL be better, CBJ will prob be a 5 or 6, LA I don't see being a playoff team at all and I think Min could surprise some people... also, the very joke that Det is an 8 - They will be a 4 at worst.

Some real head-scratchers there: Philly behind New Jersey and New York, Carolina tops Washington in the Southeast? No way CBJ and LA finish ahead of Vancouver, Anaheim, or Detroit. It'll be an interesting season. These simulations usually pick against the Wings anyway, so no reason to worry.

One of the guys over in the LetsGoBlues.com forums picked the Wings to miss the playoffs. Hmm... maybe there is something to that? :D

You can hope and wish all you want, but it isn't gonna happen, bar a natural disaster of epic proportions.

In NHL10 Crosby could probably score on wrister from center ice hitting top corner. Of course Pittsburgh will win in that game.

That's exactly what I was going to say. They could run a simulation with a 2-man line of Crosby and Malkin with an open net and the Penguins would still win the cup in NHL 10.

Guest Shoreline

So this means the Pens are cursed I imagine. Hopefully they can now simulate Gary Bettman being commish past 2009.

Edited by Shoreline

EA definitely has something against Detroit. The new NHL 10 commercial doesn't feature even one Red Wing. Multiple shots of Chicago and Pittsburgh are almost understandable, but they have a couple shots of a Wild goaltender.