• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Mule

[GDT] 10/2 - Blues 4, Red Wings 3 (Stockholm)

Rate this topic

Put Jimmy in for the third. The puck is not hitting Osgood. the team needs a lift!

The problem isn't the puck hitting Osgood, it's osgood hitting the puck. Not that I'm blaming anything on osgood, I'm just saying.

Edited by Z and D for the C

I like to think allowing only 14 shots in 2 periods calls for success.

Sometimes it's not how many shots so much as the quality of chances you're giving away. Do you want to see Osgood stop 1 or 2 of those? Sure. But did the defense leave him hanging? Absolutely.

What makes me want to puke is that in every commercial i see him in, it looks like he's wearing lipstick.

:wacko:

I think it looks too shiny to be lipstick... lip gloss maybe?

Whatever it is, it makes me want to punch him in the mouth.

Kariya's making that last shot against any other goaltender in the league. That one wasn't Ozzie's fault. Maybe you guys would like to try Toronto's current goaltender, then you'd know what BAD is all about.

True story. I think people forget how incredibly skilled Kariya still is. You give him room, time or a break and he's going to give you hell and you can tell he's HUNGRY out there.

Look Im not jumping on any bandwagon or Oz haters gang, but I don't care what people are saying, we had the same probs last year. Piss poor goaltending and sloppy defence. 4 goals on 15 shots is at the very best beer league stats!! We had enough chances on the PP to have put this game to bed, should have been a 5-1 scoreline before we had the 5 min brainfart passage in the 2nd which now sees us 3-4 down. Not sure, but did it start going **** up when Ericsson left the ice?

Still 20mins left, but we gotta start to up the anti and protect Oz better, and hope Oz can make the saves.

u guys are crazy first goal was the only one ozzy coulda saved. our defense in 2nd looks brutal they are beating us to every puck and out hustling us on the boards. typical ozzy haters lol

Don't point out that the D looks bad, and has hung Ozzie out to dry. You might get hit with the Panic button graphic everyone is so fond on. It's just magic and bad luck why the Wings are losing. They are playing the game they want to play, it's just they're rolling for initiative is failing. Also, Ozzie's saving throws are all failing as well. Hopefully the luck will change. I'm sure that's what Babcock is saying in the locker room.

Ozzie was double-screen there by...Stuart and someone else?

Didn't see who the other guy was but it was one of ours. Stuart knew it by his body language.

WE.WILL.COME.BACK.STRONG.IN.THE.THIRD.PERIOD.

:::three-cornered finger-snap:::

Sometimes it's not how many shots so much as the quality of chances you're giving away. Do you want to see Osgood stop 1 or 2 of those? Sure. But did the defense leave him hanging? Absolutely.

I agree. The last half of the period Wings got real sloppy and Blues got too many (three) great changes.