• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The Wizard of Oz

streams?

Rate this topic

thanks for the stream. decent quality.

i still miss those awesome atdhe streams early last year. those were super quality.

Those were a fluke, what you were watching was the stream directly from NHL GameCenter Live. Just you didn't have to log in or anything.

That was fixed by the NHL and now anything you see on ATDHE is just stolen from another streamer that is using justin.tv or Ustream.

To get that quality again you'll have to buy NHL GameCenter Live, it's actually better this season.

Edited by drumnj

yeah, i realize how they got such high quality. its just hard to have to go from those really high quality streams to the crappy ones on justin.tv.

yours has turned out to be really good though. i can maximize on my screen and still get a decently crisp picture. kudos.

I'm part of the myp2pforum link, but I'll post it here

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/red-wings-live

Come and chat if you want.

I tried to watch the game last night here, seems for me for the last while there has been no streams there or on the myp2pforum. Anyone have alternate sources for streams as I have no cable tv and live off bunny ears which provides me with 1 Channel.

Whatever you do, don't cross streams.

Is that you Spengler?

haha.

Seriously.... i'm lowered to having to watch highlights on TSN's website at the moment while refreshing the scores page from time to time. You know how much that sucks? Last nights game i'm like woot we are winning 3-0, then it's like wtf, then later on it's like wtfx2 but hey we won. haha.

Then a 2 hour delay for highlights where they cram the game into 1 minute and 30 seconds.

If you are like me and cannot get a quality stream, live way the f&ck out of market. Do the Hockeystreams thing.

I know, I know everyone wants a free stream.

But, Hockeystreams is only bad if you do one day at a time (4.99) a month is 11.99 and 3 months is like 25 and I think 6 months is 45.

I did the month and let me tell you the quality of stream and the consistency of the stream are unrivaled by any free stream you will find I will re up for the rest of the regular season.

P.Marlowe brought this up in a GDT last week and I went for it.

You can see any game any night.

Worth the couple of scents a day if you do it long term, one day is no where near worth the price of admission, but the month and more definitely are!

I found that this site is very good for all sports especially hockey, it even has KHL games

http://atdhe.net/

atdhe, and others like Justintv (I think that is the name) are all stolen streams and eventually get taken down, and usually for me it is during the game, or just after I make the connection and get excited about watching. Then it :puke: on me!

Honestly if I could have found a good feed that was there nightly I would never have paid for them, but I tired quickly of hunting the GDT for a stream.

The only one I haven't tried that has appeared in any of these threads is the P2P, I am not much of a torrent guy.

If you are looking for a free feed to be there every night, I hate to be Debbie Downer and all, but I spent the better part of the last 2 seasons fighting that battle. Atdhe will be there one night and not the next week. Then it will be up for a game or two then missing for a week. By be there I mean the game will be viewable not the site will be there.

In the end my time is worth more than the amount I paid so I just finally coughed up the dough.

You shouldn't use atdhe, like opie said they steal streams and in the long run ruin it for everyone.

Essentially what can happen is if a stream gets put on there (which all streamers despise) it can make it so the stream is more susceptible to being taken down/banned.

myp2pforum.eu is where streamers post what games they are showing and where. It's the better choice since it's a community of streamers and viewers for all sports. Plus there are updates on there about streams and if a location has changed, since it's coming directly from the streamer.

I'm a part of that and I show (nearly) every Wings games for the past 2 seasons. My channel currently is http://www.justin.tv/redwingslive

If you are like me and cannot get a quality stream, live way the f&ck out of market. Do the Hockeystreams thing.

I know, I know everyone wants a free stream.

But, Hockeystreams is only bad if you do one day at a time (4.99) a month is 11.99 and 3 months is like 25 and I think 6 months is 45.

I did the month and let me tell you the quality of stream and the consistency of the stream are unrivaled by any free stream you will find I will re up for the rest of the regular season.

P.Marlowe brought this up in a GDT last week and I went for it.

You can see any game any night.

Worth the couple of scents a day if you do it long term, one day is no where near worth the price of admission, but the month and more definitely are!

I just paid for a 6-month option. The last game Saturday night didn't work quite well, but in the long run I'm pretty confident that this will be a good investment. While I love watching Wings games sometimes there's other stuff more important going on weekenights for me in terms of family stuff or personal networking events or whatever. I can watch archives of the games whneever, which is why I purchased it. I've missed a few games so far this season but caught up on one of them late last night and will slowly/surely catch up on others that I miss as time permits.

I don't have a DVR and this is cheaper than NHL Center Ice, so I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with the purchase.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Just keep in mind with Hockeystreams, your paying for a service that is illegal. If the NHL decides to bother with spending the time and money to shut them down (I'm sure they know of them) all of you will be out your money. You can be sure this will happen at some point as NHL expands it's internet presence.

I refuse to pay for NHL.com streams due to their unannounced blackouts due to TV (heh have fun watching the playoffs). They are advertising a completely different product than they offer. I'd go so far as to claim false advertising upon their part.

Edited by CaliWingsNut

Just keep in mind with Hockeystreams, your paying for a service that is illegal. If the NHL decides to bother with spending the time and money to shut them down (I'm sure they know of them) all of you will be out your money. You can be sure this will happen at some point as NHL expands it's internet presence.

I refuse to pay for NHL.com streams due to their unannounced blackouts due to TV (heh have fun watching the playoffs). They are advertising a completely different product than they offer. I'd go so far as to claim false advertising upon their part.

I have heard the same things said about the RIAA and the Russian Website I use for music for years. First they were going to block Visa cards, then they were going to block paypal, blah blah blah.

I have been using that site for about 7 years, I pay for my music (like my stream) and they have yet to take my music back, take me to court, or close the site.

I know the risk, as after all it is the internet and nothing on here is what it seems.

but 12.00 for a month, I have watched 2 games on it, $12 is a small loss a month to be able to watch the Wings games that otherwise I can not watch.

And my money is already gone, is no longer my money. At this point if they get shutdown it is not them at fault for taking my money, it is my fault for giving them my money.

EDIT:

And here is their answer (very similar to the answer I got from my mp3 site in regards to the RIAA):

Our service is based outside of the NHL's legal jurisdiction. We are not breaking any laws in our jurisdiction.

Thanks

Edited by Opie

I just want to let you know is that hockeystreams has been going for 3 plus years so there is no problems and for watching the game it is very good, the HD is the best

you all will be happy