• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Crashnburnluder

Red Wings Womens Clothing

Hello all,

Okay first of let me state I am a GUY... lol... Im searching for a gift for my girlfriend and well something that I can enjoy and she can enjoy. I have been looking at red wings sweatpants and shorts. The problem is almost everything I find is labeled as girls. It seems that there is nothing I can find that is labeled as womens. My first question being is there just a lack of womens clothing or could a 22 year old around 5'-9" with a pretty athletic body (wont say weight I know girls hate that haha) fit in the girls or are they only really made for actull kids. I hoping that they are all just labeld girls but Im assuming that they are made for kids. Here is the link for the pants I am looking for...

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/ind...3LpDBJ21yuVvKmA

Thank you for any information I receive ahead of time.... Her b-day is October 21st so the sooner the better. Thank you.

crash

Hello all,

Okay first of let me state I am a GUY... lol... Im searching for a gift for my girlfriend and well something that I can enjoy and she can enjoy. I have been looking at red wings sweatpants and shorts. The problem is almost everything I find is labeled as girls. It seems that there is nothing I can find that is labeled as womens. My first question being is there just a lack of womens clothing or could a 22 year old around 5'-9" with a pretty athletic body (wont say weight I know girls hate that haha) fit in the girls or are they only really made for actull kids. I hoping that they are all just labeld girls but Im assuming that they are made for kids. Here is the link for the pants I am looking for...

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/ind...3LpDBJ21yuVvKmA

Thank you for any information I receive ahead of time.... Her b-day is October 21st so the sooner the better. Thank you.

crash

To me "girls" would mean for kids... usually if they're for ladies it would specify ladies, womens, juniors, etc;

Good luck... I would try NHL.com if I were you, or maybe the goalie's den (google them) and they can ship to you if you find something you like. You might also be able to do a phone order from hockeytown authentics... it's worth a shot :)

Edited by tiff_luvs_homer

To me "girls" would mean for kids... usually if they're for ladies it would specify ladies, womens, juniors, etc;

Good luck... I would try NHL.com if I were you, or maybe the goalie's den (google them) and they can ship to you if you find something you like. You might also be able to do a phone order from hockeytown authentics... it's worth a shot :)

thank you very much... im going to try a couple of those options and see what I find out.... Thanks again...

John