• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
StevieY'sguy

Trade Franzen for a goalie? haha

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson
Would you trade Johan to Florida for Vokoun or Clemmensen? or perhaps another goalie in a FEASABLE trade? of course this is a light hearted thread but let me hear your thoughts!

Two games and something like this comes along! Like I said in another thread: if you panic this quickly, then just quit watching now.

That said, trading Franzen---one of the best power forwards in the league, and still not fully developed---for Vokoun would be a huge stretch... trading him for Clemmensen would rightfully result in calls for Holland's head. That would be an atrocious trade. Etc. etc.

If in the next few weeks our netminding becomes more of an issue that needs to be dealt with - I'd wonder which Dman (outside of Lidstrom) the Habs would want for their back-up Halak?

Now I really, REALLY like that idea... maybe I'd send them Stuart for Halak and Sergei Kostitsyn

first, lets trade Lebda and Meech to Washington for Ovechkin and Backstrom, then trade Howard to Vancouver for Luongo, then bring Gerard Gallant out of retirement and trade him to Calgary for Jerome Iginla... trade Stuart and Rafalski's no trade clauses (not the players themselves, but actually trade their no trade clauses for a bag of pucks - this frees the player up to then be traded), then trade Rafalski for Atlanta's next 12 first round picks and Stuart to Tampa Bay for Vinny Lecavalier and Marty St. Louis... then trade Filpulla for Boogard (who needs a soft euro that's defensively responsible and dynamic - we need toughness!) promote McCollum, Kindl, Brendan Smith and a 14 year old prospect from BC - because he won a ton of fights in Bantam AAA and we really need that grit on the back end... force Holmstrom, Draper, Lilja, Maltby and Osgood to all retire... finally, get everyone to restructure their contracts (even though the CBA doesn't allow contract restructuring - they'll make an exception!) for league minimum...

<_<

Franzen pulled kane's mouthguard. He stays.

y would anyone want to get rid of franzen. i think he is the only one that had a half way decent offensive series against blues.. u guys are nuts. how can u be fans and then after two games jump ship on every player we have. damn!! the mule is the man