• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:08 PM

Hey fellow LGW members, I'm going to the first two home games of the season, just seeing if anyone else plans on going to any of these games as well!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#2 GROwl

GROwl

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:09 PM

We're going to the opener and probably Sunday too. Can't make the Saturday game. Looking forward to seeing the boys again. It's been way too long without hockey.

#3 Coyote0106

Coyote0106

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:48 AM

I'll be there in my usual seats in 108! Less than a week away!
When life passes you by, downshift.
Go Griffins!

#4 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (Coyote0106 @ October 17, 2009 - 09:48AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be there in my usual seats in 108! Less than a week away!

Excellent! biggrin.gif I love your great recaps.

You and GROwl are terrific.

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#5 ripham23232

ripham23232

Draftee

• 11 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:33 PM

I'll be there friday.

10 dollar tickets for college kids... cheap hockey, cheap beer, cheap hot dogs. 3 of my favorite things.

Posted Image

#6 Nightfall

Nightfall

My goal is to deny yours!

• Gold Booster
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:28 AM

Got season tickets for the first time. I will be there all weekend long. biggrin.gif
Christopher Brian Dudek
My Domain

#7 GROwl

GROwl

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:01 PM

I was down at The Zone this afternoon exchanging some tix. The guys there are CONVINCED that all the young players need to get going is this Friday's game. Coming out of the tunnel with almost 11,000 screaming, beer drinking fans...that's all it will take. Score! Let's hope!

#8 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 10:26 PM

My g/f got me VIP seats to the game Saturday. Tonight was fun with the cheap tickets and dollar beers!

Try to find me in the VIP section...well...look for the G/f as she is going to be wearing my Filppula jersey! I love me some Griffin hockey!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".