• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
_Gassoff

Legace signs AHL deal

Rate this topic

Manny Legace is signing a 25 game professional tryout with the Chicago Wolves of the AHL. He will make $105,000 which will allow him to sign with an NHL club without going through re-entry waivers.

Trust me.

I am correct.

Has nothing about trust or you being correct... It has to do with forum rules and regulations. Click the link and scroll down to Section II: Basic Forum DO's & DONT's

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

You being a hardcore hockey fan, you know how important rules and regulations are now. Do not want to take a 2 minute penalty for interference or worse case a game suspension.

Has nothing about trust or you being correct... It has to do with forum rules and regulations. Click the link and scroll down to Section II: Basic Forum DO's & DONT's

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

You being a hardcore hockey fan, you know how important rules and regulations are now. Do not want to take a 2 minute penalty for interference or worse case a game suspension.

This was on the radio in St. Louis, can't really link to audio. The source is Andy Strickland.

You should of shared this information in the original post.

I didn't know it was that important. He is a member of the Chicago Wolves regardless.

If it was a rumour, I would have stated such.

The Wings were so lucky that Legace didn't accept that 4 year, $2.5 million per deal they offered him before the '06 playoffs. Legace must be kicking himself over that.

The Wings were so lucky that Legace didn't accept that 4 year, $2.5 million per deal they offered him before the '06 playoffs. Legace must be kicking himself over that.

Indeed. The way he has been playing, the team would have had to buy him out of that.

I didn't know it was that important. He is a member of the Chicago Wolves regardless.

If it was a rumour, I would have stated such.

It is important and that is why this forum has rules/regulations. And even if you stated it was a rumor, you would of posted in the incorrect section of the forum. There is a rumor section. For being a member here for about 7 years one would think you would know the rules/regulations by now.

It is important and that is why this forum has rules/regulations. And even if you stated it was a rumor, you would of posted in the incorrect section of the forum. There is a rumor section. For being a member here for about 7 years one would think you would know the rules/regulations by now.

Is it within the rules to steal my signature gif? I'm still hosting yours.

Or is that just poor netiquite?

If Chris Chelios signed with them, I would totally go to a few Wolves games while we're in Chicago for a few months. Would love to see those two again.

Is it within the rules to steal my signature gif? I'm still hosting yours.

Or is that just poor netiquite?

Lets stay on topic please... If you have concerns please contact me though PM.

So lets see, Wolves are part of the Atlanta Thrashers system? How is Atlanta's goalie situation right now?

I'm not saying it's bulls***, but Strickland is no McKenzie.

He gets it right if he reports it as such. Sometimes his speculation doesn't pan out, but this is a contract for 25 games that is already signed.

Lets stay on topic please... If you have concerns please contact me though PM.

So lets see, Wolves are part of the Atlanta Thrashers system? How is Atlanta's goalie situation right now?

Priceless.

Atlanta is the team that gave manny a try-out in the off-season and waived him. My understanding is that his contract is with the Wolves, and not their parent organization. He could sign with any NHL club that was interested in him.

I'm not saying it's bulls***, but Strickland is no McKenzie.

This is true...

No problem.

I'm not a source of mis-information.

I am not familiar with you as a member or information as your posting has been scarce to say the least over the last 7 years. You are no Mack_Attack, which is reliable, knowledgeable, and precise.

He gets it right if he reports it as such. Sometimes his speculation doesn't pan out, but this is a contract for 25 games that is already signed.

The thing is... the link you posted says just that. But Strickland has an article from 90 mins ago saying he is signing a contract. That's a direct contradiction of the one posted a day earlier saying it's been signed. I hate sources like this.

Priceless.

Atlanta is the team that gave manny a try-out in the off-season and waived him. My understanding is that his contract is with the Wolves, and not their parent organization. He could sign with any NHL club that was interested in him.

See, now you are referring to a Visa/Master Card Commercial.

Why would Atlanta give him a try out, waive him, and then sign a deal with the Wolves?

I am not familiar with you as a member or information as your posting has been scarce to say the least over the last 7 years. You are no Mack_Attack, which is reliable, knowledgeable, and precise.

I'm good as gold.