• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

2009 MLB Postseason Thread

Rate this topic

2009 MLB Postseason  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The postseason begins today!!

I have the Yanks and the Dodgers in the world series with Joe Torre getting the best of his former team, winning the world series for the dodgers.

Edited by timothy1997

Looks like it's gonna be Philly Vs New York. Should be an awesome series. I definitely see the Yankees winning it all.

And I can't wait!!!!!! :thumbup::siren::yowza::siren::yowza::siren::thumbup:

Been a die-hard Yankee fan all my life. Just amazing!!

I did have the dodgers beating philly though, :thumbdown: Oh well.

WRONG! :D

*waves little Phillies flag* :cool:

You know, it's not too late to jump on the yankee bandwagon and have some fun for the last few weeks of the baseball season. ;)

My favorite thing about the MLB playoffs are all the people who hate the Yankees so much, they'll root for other teams they hate or don't know much about just to say they're rooting against the Yankees.

God damn it makes me giggle.

Actually, I started watching the Phillies last year (around July or so) when my friend got me into them. So I actually am pretty familiar with the team and their players and how they play. I'm not just rooting for them because they're playing the Yankees, I'm a fan of the team and I want them to win. The fact that it ended up being the Yankees just made it a bonus.

Sorry, I wasn't sure if that was a general statement or if that was directed at me.

Edited by wingsgirl001

My favorite thing about the MLB playoffs are all the people who hate the Yankees so much, they'll root for other teams they hate or don't know much about just to say they're rooting against the Yankees.

God damn it makes me giggle.

I follow baseball religiously and if the Tigers aren't around (usually the case), I do root for any team but the Yankees. It is the most arrogant, obnoxious, self-absorbed fanbase in professional sports. I am by no means trying to lump you in that category, but there are plenty of people that despise the Yankees and will root against them.

I understand being successful is part of the hatred. Plenty of people hate the Red Wings because their team isn't the Red Wings. I respect the Yankees history and appreciate what they mean to baseball. That being said ... Go Phils!

I understand being successful is part of the hatred. Plenty of people hate the Red Wings because their team isn't the Red Wings. I respect the Yankees history and appreciate what they mean to baseball. That being said ... Go Phils!

This. :thumbup:

Cliff Lee was awesome last night! :D That backhanded catch, holy s***. And then he was just "meh, whatever" about it like it was no big deal. :lol:

LET'S GO PHILLIES!