• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Icer

Did NHL.com get rid of the audio links?

Rate this topic

I was stuck at work so I thought I would listen to some hockey. I went to the NHL.com scoreboard couldn't find audio links to the games in progress. When did this happen? I've been listening to games through NHL.com for years.

They did have video links, but there's a fee.

I was stuck at work so I thought I would listen to some hockey. I went to the NHL.com scoreboard couldn't find audio links to the games in progress. When did this happen? I've been listening to games through NHL.com for years.

They did have video links, but there's a fee.

The NHL gamecenter still does audio. Click on scores then game center and it should just start playing.

The NHL gamecenter still does audio.

NHL gamecenter costs $159 a year. I'm not saying I'm cheap, but.... well, yes, I'm cheap. The audio links used to be free.

NHL gamecenter costs $159 a year. I'm not saying I'm cheap, but.... well, yes, I'm cheap. The audio links used to be free.

Yes, there's an audio version of NHL gamecenter that's free.

The new set-up they have for the "scores" page is annoying. I used to be able to get to the game summaries in one click, but now I have to click on the boxscore, wait for that garbage to load then click on the dropdown menu to get the game summary page. I miss the old system. :P

The Gamecenter runs the pay for video and the free audio. If you open a game, the audio will start to play.