• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

NHL Network channel issues?

Rate this topic

Anytime I watch NHL network (especially during games) the broadcast periodically (every few minutes or so) hangs and gets all digitized and stuff. I thought this might be exclusive to my crappy cable provider until I saw Shorie's quote below and the video.

My satellite's reception to NHL Network has been gimped the last few weeks so hopefully Center Ice can chip in. No person comes out til Friday, and I wanna see the Wings stick it to Hossa and big mouth Kopecky.

And here after the fight when Mickey starts describing the two guys jawing at each other on the replay you can see the picture hang and jump forward:

This s*** happened all game long! Does anyone else experience crappy "reception" (for lack of a better term) on their NHL Network channel?

yer pal,

esteef

yes my NHL network does that all the time, but its something ive just been able to deal with, it never freezes up for more than a few seconds (yet somehow seems to do it during the best times, like breakaways).

I also assumed it was my cable provider, because it happens with some other channels as well.