• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Heaton

Franzen out 4 months with torn ACL

Rate this topic

Leave him. It'd be a battle between Draper, Shanny and Maltby for a spot. With all of them nearing the end, it couldnt hurt. 14 points in 34 games on the 3rd/4th line isnt bad, and Brent Sutter praised him alot, the only reason the Devils put him on waivers wasthey wanted quicker, less talented guys on he 3rd and 4th lines. (What's new Jacques Lemaire) It is a fit, but I wouldnt put any stock in it, dont wanna be disappointed.

I never thought I'd see Shanny battle for a job with Maltby and Draper of all people. Has he really sunk that low in terms of production?

You gotta be f*cking kidding me... way to earn your multi million dollar contract.... wings are f*cked.

I love this man. :D

i'd like to see what eaves can do in a top 6 spot for a couple games

he scored 20 goals one year, maybe he could do well with some talent around him

hopefully this time off will give mule time to get back 100% and be a beast in the playoffs

Edited by redwingfan19

I never thought I'd see Shanny battle for a job with Maltby and Draper of all people. Has he really sunk that low in terms of production?

I love this man. :D

No, he's much better then them, but I dont see Babs giving a guy brought in for an injury replacement a permanent spot in the top 9.

lol me too, mindfly is comic relief to all of those who overreact

i'd like to see what eaves can do in a top 6 spot for a couple games

he scored 20 goals one year, maybe he could do well with some talent around him

hopefully this time off will give mule time to get back 100% and be a beast in the playoffs

Eaves in the top 6? That would be a disaster.

I'd love to see Bertuzzi actually do something useful and earn his spot. This could be a chance for him to step up and show that he's still somebody good.

Eaves in the top 6? That would be a disaster.

I'd love to see Bertuzzi actually do something useful and earn his spot. This could be a chance for him to step up and show that he's still somebody good.

hence why i said a couple games :rolleyes:

sadly I think bertuzzi is done... he's making bad decisions and falling all over the place i dunno just looks done to me, i've been more impressed with willy, maybe he gets a chance

How did this happen? Didn't he finish the game last night? He seemed fine to me.!!!!!

I'm not doctor, but maybe this is a 'light' tear that just needs to be taken care of before it becomes bad. Maybe that's why it's only 4 months if for 'precautionary' measures? I hope.

Bertuzzi and Filppula need to step up now, more than ever. Even more so, the defense, goaltending, and PK essentially need to play with the desperation that they showed last night every night, since the offense will be spread too thin to make up for poor defensive mistakes (like last season).

* Patrick Eaves

* Right Wing

* Detroit Red Wings

* Height: 6-0

* Weight: 188

* Shoots: Right

* Born: May 1, 1984 - Calgary, Alberta

* Draft: 2003 - 1st round (29th overall) by the Ottawa Senators

Maybe it's time for him to prove why he was 29th overall. We need another Cleary / Franzen story. Hope he is the man!

hence why i said a couple games :rolleyes:

sadly I think bertuzzi is done... he's making bad decisions and falling all over the place i dunno just looks done to me, i've been more impressed with willy, maybe he gets a chance

That's a complete overreaction 3 games into the season. The entire team has looked sluggish.

4 months hmmm.... so mid february....

thats enough time for him to use the rest of the regular season to get in shape and ready for the playoffs. and this will give young guys more experience for the playoffs

He won't be ready to play by February.

4 months hmmm.... so mid february....

thats enough time for him to use the rest of the regular season to get in shape and ready for the playoffs. and this will give young guys more experience for the playoffs

Four months minimum.

He'll probably be lucky if he gets back in time to the start of the playoffs.