• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Heaton

Franzen out 4 months with torn ACL

Rate this topic

When the hell did this happen exactly? I just re-watched last nights game, and Franzen is skating all the way to the end. Even after the game when all the players went over to congratulate ozzie, Mule was one of them, skating like normal. Doesnt an ACL tear basically mean you can't walk at all? Did it happen at a morning practice or what? I want answers!

Guest mindfly

It might be a very small tear but it's still a tear and they take loooong time to heal

It's a blow, but not the end of the world. There is still enough talent for three scoring lines.

Filppula-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Leino-Zetterberg-Cleary

Bertuzzi-Williams -Abdelkader

Draper-Helm-Maltby/Eaves/May

Get well Mule!

Guest micah

No biggie if he can really be back to form in 4 months. This team is a playoff team with or without Franzen. I don't think we're a Cup contender without him, so I'm really hoping this ACL deal works itself out by March-ish.

I'd be fine with Shanny - in fact I'd love to see Shanahan on the 3rd line until Fran comes back.

It's a blow, but not the end of the world. There is still enough talent for three scoring lines.

Filppula-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Leino-Zetterberg-Cleary

Bertuzzi-Williams -Abdelkader

Draper-Helm-Maltby/Eaves/May

Get well Mule!

Those lines are terrible and make me want to kill myself.

Thank God your last name isn't Babcock.

I don't know much about the human body, but it sounds to me like it must've been the smallest of tears, and the staff thought it should be taken cared off asap before it tears worse. He probably felt the aggravation from it and played through it the rest of the game like any other player would.

Please god... no. We have enough retread projects.

Rather have Shanny with Datsyuk then Homer, at least with Shanny you know he's capable of scoring on more then a backhand, tip or tap in, which unfortunately seems to be all Homer can do anymore.

You took this picture at the game, didn't you?

I think I can see one of the Chicago players skating off in the background there!

If that's your way of asking if I miss the 500 posts for Red Wings Victory threads then the answer is yes. :D

esteef

If you'd like Datsyuk to score 70 points this season put him on a line with Shanny and Homer. If you'd like to make the playoffs put Datsyuk, Zetterberg and Leino on a line.

Datsyuk is being wasted on a line with Holmstrom. Adding another guy who never showed chemistry while they were together makes zero sense.

Datsyuk doesn't even need elite goal scoring, just two guys that are willing to skate hard and have average passing ability.

Guest mindfly

This stings.... Totally gutted (as they would say in the UK).... Feels like the little hope you had for this season is no more....and you have to look for the 2010/2011 season already....

If that's your way of asking if I miss the 500 posts for Red Wings Victory threads then the answer is yes. :D

esteef

:lol:

How did you know my true question??? (I miss them too.)

Seriously though, that picture is the only thing that's made me smile since learning about Franzen's injury.