• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
seeinred

Meeting Players

Rate this topic

So I've got an AO jersey that I really, really, really, really want signed or even just a pic of me and him together. Does anyone have any tips to put myself in the position where I have the best chance of that happening tomorrow either before or after the game?

Guest mindfly
The visitors' locker room?

Kinda off-limits if you don't have a press-tag so to speak... :S

Get there early and hang out by the will call office.

It's no guarantee, but I've met several guys out there about 1.5 hours before game time heading into the building... including pavel datsyuk, gary roberts, mats sundin, ken holland, etc.

edit: Tell Alex to slow down... he's killing me in my hockey pool and I can't seem to trade my entire team for him.

Edited by Canadian_Yzerman_Fan

Try and find out what hotel they are staying at and wait on the sidewalk with all of the other autograph seekers. I used to collect autographs when I was younger and had pretty good luck waiting by their bus on Lafayette outside the Antheneum hotel. That is the best place to go as the players usually stop by and sign for fans on the way to the bus. At the Joe, the bus usually pulls right up to the door by the riverfront entrance and they enter without stopping to sign. I'm not sure if the Caps stay at the Anteneum as it varies by team but call up and ask to for someone with an easy name like Matt Bradley and if they transfer you just hang up before it rings.

Guest ZetterbergFourty

Train real hard, put a few years of ice hockey in, pray you're drafted to Washington, and presto!