• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/10 GDT: Capitals, 2 at Red Wings, 3

Rate this topic

I see where you're going with that but that would have been great about 8 years ago. Too much age there now. Veteran savvy can only get you so far.

Mebee. But I'd still like to see them trioed up to see if there's any magic and cojones there. :)

Mebee. But I'd still like to see them trioed up to see if there's any magic and cojones there. :)

I think we've known since the mid 90's all three of those guys have cojones. The magic on the other hand is on the Dats-Z line.

The Wings are going to get killed, 5-2, with a late goal by Detroit. Detroit is has not had any real intensity or jump to their game yet and Wowshington is looking incredible.

It pains me to say that and i hope i'm wrong.

Go Wings.

The Wings are going to get killed, 5-2, with a late goal by Detroit. Detroit is has not had any real intensity or jump to their game yet and Wowshington is looking incredible.

It pains me to say that and i hope i'm wrong.

Go Wings.

Washington have only looked incredible offensively. Their defense has been quite bad, and the goaltending has been sub-par.

I think we've known since the mid 90's all three of those guys have cojones. The magic on the other hand is on the Dats-Z line.

I hope you're right about D & Z on the same line. OH, I hope, I hope, I hope...

Ya. It would definitely be worth a looksie. Who knows... stranger things have happened. I wouldn't put it past Babcock to at least give a go a few times for the hell of it.

Guest mindfly

Top 2 lines are these to start the game:

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Bertuzzi

Leino-Filppula-Cleary.

Holmstrom on 4th line.

Edited by mindfly

Washington have only looked incredible offensively. Their defense has been quite bad, and the goaltending has been sub-par.

Hopefully you've got a point there. Maybe it's time for a bit of an offensive breakout for the Wings, then. (Where's the crossed fingers smiley when you need one?) I mean how cool would it be for Bertuzzi to have a multiple goal game along with a goal by Dats, Z, and Williams.