• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DaWingsin071

Biron to Wings?

Rate this topic

Biron is gawbige, i would rather have Fernendez also or Nittymaki (still dont know why we didnt get him) but ya i will take him over Howard.

And i would bring up Larsson before signing Biron

Biron is gawbige, i would rather have Fernendez also or Nittymaki (still dont know why we didnt get him) but ya i will take him over Howard.

And i would bring up Larsson before signing Biron

So would Ken Holland and Mike Babcock, apparently. :D

I'd rather give Howard a good shot. it took ages to develop him in minors and make ready

for the NHL - what sense would it make now to dump his chances after just 3 games?

nada.

he might not be future Brodeur or Bobby Lou but he's very cheap and might be perfectly

sufficient to keep the team within playoff picture in tandem with Oz. and when Oz retires

we could have Larsson ready.

Biron is Buffalo school and I like this fact very much. haven't followed him much in Philly

but I can imagine he has the tools to be Wings starter. but it simply doesn't make sense

now. let Jimmy H. have his shot

Edited by akustyk

Are you... being serious?

Hell yes I am. Osgood f*cking sucks. And now he's even older and slower than he was. At least Biron has age and quickness on his side. And I'm sure if Biron played for the Red Wings all these years he would have some Cups too. Osgood is done. And I can guarantee this will be Osgood's last year in Motown either way.

Hell yes I am. Osgood f*cking sucks. And now he's even older and slower than he was. At least Biron has age and quickness on his side. And I'm sure if Biron played for the Red Wings all these years he would have some Cups too. Osgood is done. And I can guarantee this will be Osgood's last year in Motown either way.

NO!

sorry this is facepalm worthy

I guess last game was a fluke then? And seeing how he's signed through next season, that might be difficult.

NO!

sorry this is facepalm worthy

Whatever dude. Osgood blows. He owned last year's worst GAA and Save% in the entire league (including all team's backups). Yeah he looked pretty good in the playoffs. But how long can he keep that going? Other than the last game against the Hawks, Osgood has looked terrible this season. This will surely be Osgood's last year in Detroit. THANK GOD for that.

The only thing Biron has over Osgood is his uncompromising mediocrity. He's never won anything or been anything other than purely average in either of his playoff runs (at the conclusion of which saw him let go for Ray Emery), whereas Osgood was being the best goalie in the playoffs either year.

What a ridiculous post. Ozzie is the only reason we have a win so far this season.