• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/13 GDT: Red Wings, 2 at Sabres, 6

Rate this topic

Would someone tell Osgood to keep his stick between his legs, flat on the ice, WHERE IT SHOULD BE? A pee wee goalie could tell you that.

You know what you might want to try with YOUR stick? What game are you watching??!!

Yeah, let's have Oz play all five positions. Can't do any worse than the rest of the sixteen guys right now.

I was refering to the goal that went off Lidstrom, I'd expect that to be made. The rest of them are a result of the team just being awful though.

Lol 5-1..

Im glad we're losing. I hope we self-destruct and realize how ******* terrible we've played the past two seasons.

LMAO !!! What a joke, we only won the cup and were one game from winning it again in the last 2 seasons

Guest mindfly

Defense is as brutal as last season, one huge difference though, the offense they had last season is no more = EPIC MELTDOWN FAIL

Edited by mindfly

wow...ozzie pulled when its the defense...hell the whole team breaking down in front of him

Pulling goalie doesn't even most times mean that he's performed badly. Pulling goalie is a wake-up call for the team. Unfortunately, I don't know if this team's trust in Howard is high enough. Compare this situation to last year when we had Conklin. Team really trusted both our goalies and pulling was more easier to do.

But as I said, Babs did that move 2 goals too late.

Out of those 5 goals maybe 1 was a bit soft. And Ozzie did a couple of big saves to make up for that one. The last goal was 100% Kronwall's. What the hell was he doing? Ericsson and Meech haven't had a great night either, but that's too be expected from a rookie pairing. Now the other d-men I expect more from.

Good news is that the Hawks came back from 5-0 yesterday, maybe the Wings can do something similar today.