• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/13 GDT: Red Wings, 2 at Sabres, 6

Rate this topic

Out of those 5 goals maybe 1 was a bit soft. And Ozzie did a couple of big saves to make up for that one. The last goal was 100% Kronwall's. What the hell was he doing? Ericsson and Meech haven't had a great night either, but that's too be expected from a rookie pairing. Now the other d-men I expect more from.

Good news is that the Hawks came back from 5-0 yesterday, maybe the Wings can do something similar today.

Good thing we have an enforcer to help gain momentum...

Seriously, can May just crosscheck Kaleta in the neck so I can be happy about something?

I don't want my team to play without class. :hehe:

Seriously, will May run into the audience and start attacking small children. I've had enough of this game already.

Definition of a spoiled fan.

This happens less to us than to anyone else. And we act like we're the Atlanta Thrashers.

Yes, the loss hurts. Grow the f*** up. It happens.

Again, I understand teams lose and I accept that, but I'd like to see that they actually try out there. I'm not a spoiled fan, I just expect better from this team and I'm sure Babcock is too

Ah yes, the defense in front of Osgood sucks, so goals get by him. He's pulled and Jimmy Howard comes in. Suddenly the Red Wings aren't making the playoffs, have sucked the last X number of seasons and Hank is overrated.

I'm waiting with bated breath for the next pearl of wisdom.

Guest DetroitBoy313

Gosh...we look like a completely different team this year,I guess it's because we are.Now without Franzen for the next four months this is going to get really bad.I guess we're slowly becoming medicore...the salary cap is doing what it was meant to do. :no:

Howard couldn't wake up an insomniac.

:lol:

And to the butt pirates talking about enforcers, May has been fantastic tonight, you expect a Sabre to get in a fight up 5-1? I mean, I'd love for him to grab Montador and just rag doll him, but Babcock looks down upon that, and Mays a friggin hockey player, he wants to play.

Guest DetroitBoy313

Gosh...we look like a completely different team this year,I guess it's because we are.Now without Franzen for the next four months this is going to get really bad.I guess we're slowly becoming medicore...the salary cap is doing what it was meant to do. :no:

Again, I understand teams lose and I accept that, but I'd like to see that they actually try out there. I'm not a spoiled fan, I just expect better from this team and I'm sure Babcock is too

Again, you're a spoiled fan.

This almost never happens. You think this doesn't happen to other teams? Go be a fan of the Islanders for a little while. Go be a fan of ANYONE OTHER THAN US for a little while, then come back. Thing will look pretty good.

Ah yes, the defense in front of Osgood sucks, so goals get by him. He's pulled and Jimmy Howard comes in. Suddenly the Red Wings aren't making the playoffs, have sucked the last X number of seasons and Hank is overrated.

I'm waiting with bated breath for the next pearl of wisdom.

Lebda sucks.