• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/15 GDT: Kings, 2 at Red Wings, 5

Rate this topic

Is it me only, or does anyone else think the Kings should go back to their roots with this crown LosAngelesKingsCrown.png

and go back to their gold/purple uniforms from the 70's/80's?

IMHO those were some sweet/unique jerseys :thumbup:

I like their old school purple and gold, as well as the Gretzky era silver and black, better than the current purple and black getup.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/20...yuk_to_sit.html

Bertuzzi-Zetterberg-Cleary

Leino-Filppula-Williams

Helm-Abdelkader-Eaves

Holmstrom-Draper-Maltby

May (scratched)

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Stuart

Ericsson-Lebda

Meech (scratched)

Osgood

Howard

Kinda weird that Homer is dropped to the 4th line NOW. I mean, he's slow and lazy and sucks and all, but he's our top scorer. Also, Datsyuk isn't playing so you really can't say there's no room for Homer on the top lines.

Like that Williams is united with the Finns again though. Cleary may click better with Zetterberg than him. Hopefully Bert will continue he's good defensive play and contribute in the other end too.

That 3rd line is kinda scary. Not that it wouldn't be good defensively - I mean that's very good defensively - but can it play like a 3rd line should offensively?

Guest gofish

normally I'd be worried since Pav isn't playing, but he has been a virtual no show thus far.

This is the diference between players like OV Malkin and Nash. They are consistantly scoring, Datsyuk hasn't scored since the playoffs. EEk

normally I'd be worried since Pav isn't playing, but he has been a virtual no show thus far.

This is the diference between players like OV Malkin and Nash. They are consistantly scoring, Datsyuk hasn't scored since the playoffs. EEk

This is stupid. There is more to hockey than scoring. Please.

The same Nash that had 18 points less than Datsyuk last year?

Pavel has had a slow start but he'll come around.

When the Red Wings have won this season, I posted in the GDT before the game, so I have to do this for peace of mind lol

Red Wings win tonight 4-1 and play a solid game! (Lidstrom, Bertuzzi, Filppula, Williams)

Go Wings!

Edited by CupChamps979802

No predictions hasn't worked so far this season, so here goes nothing:

Wings 5 (Flip, Bert, Willy, Raffi, and Kronner)

Kings 3 (Brown, Frolov, and Doughty)

This is stupid. There is more to hockey than scoring. Please.

Not when your team needs scoring, and you have been the leading scoring the past couple years and you are getting paid the 2nd highest salary on the team.

4-2 Red wings. Leino with a new hat, and Lidstrom with a goal and an assist for that big number.

Edited by Carman