• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/15 GDT: Kings, 2 at Red Wings, 5

Rate this topic

Hmm, that one's doing the same jitter. Weird. I don't think it's my PS3, I've streamed games on it before.

And it's a shame too, because the feed is great quality full-screen...just choppy as hell.

OH! MY! GOODNESS! I just found the little button to make it go full-screen! Thank you for mentioning it!

(I'm new to this.) :blush:

It's working well for me anyway.

Guest Lidstromboli

i saw helm waiting for a pass to break out and lebda dawdled back into the wings zone and continued sucking

That is the second power play tonight where the Wings have started with a faceoff in the neutral zone (the first one was after the bench minor for too many men). Why aren't these faceoffs starting in the offensive zone when starting the power play?

That is the second power play tonight where the Wings have started with a faceoff in the neutral zone (the first one was after the bench minor for too many men). Why aren't these faceoffs starting in the offensive zone when starting the power play?

I noticed this as well. Any ideas on why this might be the case?

Sorry for being so absent, my sister needed last minute cupcakes for her class at school [she's a teacher] and I ran out to get the fixin's. How are we doing?

Hi, I think they're lookin' good tonight. Much improved from last game's debacle -- not that it would take much to look better than that. <_<

Hi, I think they're lookin' good tonight. Much improved from last game's debacle -- not that it would take much to look better than that. <_<

Good to hear! I was worried that while I was gone, we'd give up 10 goals or something. BTW, is triple chocolate fudge cupcakes a little too much for 8th graders? She's worried about them getting all hyper, but I reminded her they're 13 not 7.