• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Aussie_Wing

Weekend Picks

Rate this topic

We feel so honored by your mere presence here.

Actually to be truthful I thought Detroit would win,a vote cast out of respect for them. Probably will be my pick next week for the same reason.

It's interesting how most people here get religion and pick the Pens all the time in these contests and then blast them the rest of the week for being a so-so team.

Actually to be truthful I thought Detroit would win,a vote cast out of respect for them. Probably will be my pick next week for the same reason.

It's interesting how most people here get religion and pick the Pens all the time in these contests and then blast them the rest of the week for being a so-so team.

The irrational ones are that way because the Penguins beat the Red Wings.

I think most people here understand the Pens are a great hockey team.

I hate the Pens, but I want to win the Weekend Picks game... so in the end I'll just pick the team I believe is going to win, if that means I pick the Pens then so be it.

You guys weren't our rivals last year (how can you be the rival of a team you only see once a year and just beat for the cup?), but after this post-season you're definitely our rivals now. <_< (yes, it still stings)

Thanks. Only my second weekly win in the 3+ years of doing this.

Much needed after my previous weekly picks.

1. Swayze 14/19

1. johnnyoski 14

:clap: Congrats!

10. FinRedWing 11

Taking it,also Edi's 9. :lol: