• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FedorovMan91

Rate this topic

I'm having difficulty grasping the magnitude of a defensman performing that kind of feat in today's age. The showed a list of all the defensman with more points than him and many of them had the benefit of thriving in higher scoring eras. Granted Lids did play on a stellar team throughout his career, but perhaps the biggest reason why the Wings have been consistently at the top is because of him.

I am glad that he got to that milestone at home, so that the accomplishment could be fully appreciated by the home fans instead of a visitors building where he would of gotten polite applause.

When that shot went in the net I definitely made a strange noise somewhere between a squeak and celebratory yell, and my roommate gave me a look like I should be committed. But it was necessary!

Great achievement by a great player.

Congrats Nick!

Got all nostalgic watching that Youtube highlights package, thinking how much longer are we going to have the priviledge of watching this great hockey player?

If he stays healthy he should catch Potvin (1052) and Leetch (1028) this season for 6th place all time, but I fear that Larry Murphy at number 5 may be a season too far (1,216).