• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WpgMikos

What does having only 9,100 fans look like?

Rate this topic

This is crazy. Watching the game online. Saw some pictures and it looks empty.

Jobing-Game-2.jpg

For more pictures, Where is everyone?

It's too bad since it was a pretty good game. Thought Jovo put the OT goal in off his glove, but meh. If Jovo scores in OT but nobody is there to see it, does it count as a goal?

Yeah, they zoomed in on Jovo while he was waiting for the call and he yells "C'mon you ******* Pig"!!

LOL! I guess the refs are pigs.

Whics is really a a shame since they finally are getting better with a real coach.

Being on the LeftCoast I watch most of their games. They really do have some young, raw talent mixed in nicely with some journeyman. May be starting to gel a bit. But it's early.

Still, nice to see the Yotes coming around.

How about the fact that they charge an ass-ton for tickets. I was going to go to the January 2nd game with my wife, here's the cost:

113A 9 - 10

Price Level 2

Type Full Price All Ages Ticket

Ticket Price

US $325.75 x 2

Price Details

Facility Charge

US $4.25 x 2

Convenience Charge

US $18.60 x 2

SUBTOTAL

US $697.20

really? 700 for 2 tickets at an arena that can barely fill seats?

How about the fact that they charge an ass-ton for tickets. I was going to go to the January 2nd game with my wife, here's the cost:

113A 9 - 10

Price Level 2

Ticket Price

US $325.75 x 2

Price Details

Facility Charge

US $4.25 x 2

Convenience Charge

US $18.60 x 2

SUBTOTAL

US $697.20

As Darren Pang would say "Holy Jumpin" $700 for 2 tickets is crazy. Im going to the game in Denver next week and there is 5 of us all together and the cost was $650 for 5 tickets!!! I I think the price was $130 a piece! Im not sure what the finance charges were, but I will know when I get there!!

Im sure that Arena will be sold out next Thursday when the Wings are in town!!

113A 9 - 10

Price Level 2

Ticket Price

US $325.75 x 2

Price Details

Facility Charge

US $4.25 x 2

Convenience Charge

US $18.60 x 2

SUBTOTAL

US $697.20

That's CRAZY!!!

US $697.20

Bet you could buy tickets at the door for $15-$20 and move down beside the glass.

It really is sad because the argument is "if they had a good team" people would come. Now it was only 1 game (and perhaps Tuesday nights are a tough draw) so it should be interesting to see how they do for the next few.

Tuesday nights = bad drawing night for hockey in Phoenix?

Next two home games are against Bruins on Saturday and then Wings next Thursday. Should be interesting to see how they draw for those two games.

I wouldn't pay $700 for two seats on the bench at a Coyotes game. Wouldn't pay that for two seats at every Coyotes game, for that matter.

Maybe that's why they're losing so much money. Can't charge Ferrari prices for Kia product.

With the League still running Phoenix, the clever marketing is still flowing; from TSN :

Looking to fill seats, the beleaguered Phoenix Coyotes are offering free tickets.

The NHL team unveiled a promotion Friday that will see it give away tickets if it wins on certain nights. The first such game comes on Oct. 24 against Los Angeles -- one of five this season that includes a Dec. 5 game against Ottawa.

The Coyotes have labelled the promotion "join the pack" and hope it strengthens the relationship between the organization and its fans.